“We'll be back”

Foley's on the Mall
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Lismore
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Foley's on the Mall is a Gastro Pub and Restaurant located in Lismore, Ireland. We are open 7 days a week with food service from 12:30-8:30pm daily. Come in for a pint in our old Irish bar or join your friends for a meal in either our restaurant or outdoor seating area that can be used year round.
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We had our wedding reception in Lismore and all our guests enjoyed the food and brilliant atmosphere in Foley's night before the wedding. The food and service is fantastic. Everyone was welcomed with smile . Great place for quick lunch or a family gatherings xx

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Well what can a say a great place to eat my husband is a steak man and he say the steak is to die for the price is dearer than the hotel but well worth it, I have tried a few different dishes while I have been here and I could not find fault in any of them staff very friendly. Seating area could be a little bit bigger but overall great place

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Recently visited Foleys with 4 family members! Service, food and atmosphere were excellent. Great value for money and we'll most certainly return.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

had lunch here recently € 9.95 for a two course it was excellent quality and value we dined in the courtyard as we had our dog with us and the staff were so accommodating well done and keep us the good work

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Today was our first time going to Foleys. It was on a recommendation of a friend and it didn't disappoint. We were a party of 9 adults and 4 children. We choose to sit outside as it was such a nice day.

We all had starters, mains, desserts and tea/coffees, from start to finish the food was great. The whole place was beautifully maintained and was very clean.

The one negative was we needed 2 high chairs and they only had 1 for us which was a bit of a pain.

The service was good but if I was to be picky I thought the children's food would have been brought with our starters. I did ask and I was told it would be another while for the children's food.

All and all we will definitely be returning.

mikelismore, Owner at Foley's on the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this positive review.The staff and I are encouraged and we appreciate it so much.In regard to the few small negatives we are endeavouring to correct them .We have ordered more baby chairs as I write and hopefully we will have them here when you call again.

Michael Foley.