“Lovely week-end”
Review of Boven Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waterval Boven
Boven Villa
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I stayed at the Boven Villa this week-end, and enjoyed a lovely and relaxed week-end in the Boven Villa. I stayed in the Lion room. Thanks Sean for a very enjoyable week-end

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank LouisBuys

Reviewed July 28, 2011

My friends from New Zealand and I arrived late into Boven Villa after flying into OR Tambo and having the frantic drive getting out of the airport chaos and endless roadworks. We were starving hungry and tired and were given a warm welcome by Sean and a fabulous hot meal was awaiting us which we had pre-arranged. Even being 2 hours late didn't throw him. It was the ideal stopover for us and we were comfortable and slept like logs. Thanks Sean for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ann-Marie_Breen
Reviewed July 18, 2011

My colleague and I stayed at Boven Villa for 6 weeks. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were extremely comfortable and peaceful. Sean went out of his way to make our stay away from home a happy one. Every night we had dinner and the wide variety of food on offer was just what a hardworking man looks for after a long days work. Boven Villa is an excellent home away from home if you need to stay for an extended period in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SabieMorne
bovenvilla, Owner at Boven Villa, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Good morning Morne
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated.
I am glad that your stay in ourv lovely town was a good one and that your stay at Boven Villa felt like'home'.
Best regards and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2011

We spend a weekend at Boven Villa in Janaury 2011 in the master bedroom (ask for this room!). Sean (the owner) made every effort to make us feel at home. He arranged a fantastic braai, prepared a very nice breakfast, the rooms were excellent. We had a perfect stay. Probably the best place to stay between Jo'burg and Kruger.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ant00n
bovenvilla, Owner at Boven Villa, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2011

Hi Guys
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
I am so pleased to hear that you had a good in the area and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best regards from a sunny Waterval Boven

Reviewed May 1, 2011

I loved my stay so much! The "elephant room", which is equivalent to standard room (not the biggest in the villa), is still spacious, and the thatched villa is very chic, comfortable, and cheap, which is exactly what I needed.

The room has its own veranda, the wood used smells nice, the bath tub is great, there is tv in the room, and bigger tv in the villa lounge, and there is nice green landscape all around. I enjoyed my stay in it more than any other place during a 5 day visit in which I visited Sun city, Kruger Park, and Johannesburg (Sandton)!

Moreover, Sean, the owner, is an extra-friendly Person. He recommended and driven in-front to a restaurant in town when I arrived late, and he got me a birthday cake at no extra charge!

I recommend it without reservation. It is an ideal stay on the way between Gauteng (Pretoria/Johannesburg) and Kruger Park or Nelspruit. And since Wasservall (Boven villa) is not itself a tourist destination, it has more than compensated that with being extra lovely!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank omarmr
bovenvilla, Owner at Boven Villa, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2011

Good afternoon Omar
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review of Boven Villa.
I am glad that you had such a relaxing stopover and have taken such excellent memories. The room keys can be posted at any time.
Best regards

Reviewed February 16, 2011

Stayed at the sumptuos Boven Villa with family and friends for an anniversay gathering. It was perfect. The rooms were large and very comfortably decorated. The food )Sean cooked dinner for us all) was tasty and better than any other B and B that we have stayed in.
Wenty hiking in the mountains, which Sean guided us halfway, ended at a lovely pool at thye bottom of a hidden waterfall. Fun fun fun for everyone. We were made to feel like VIPs, the hospitality at this establishment is stunning!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank room15
Reviewed January 15, 2011

After a long journey, we received a warm welcome by Sean, the host, where we have several times by e-mail had contact. The village is actually not much, but Bovenvilla is actually one of the finest guest house in the area. as I said the welcome, the scenic location, the house with beautiful rooms and the silence was wonderful. breakfast excellent.
So a very good place to explore the area. we regret that we only stayed for one day.
Sean, thanks for your hospitality and for your effort to enjoy our stay.
Fam. Paardekooper, Duivenvoorden and Lut

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank leedjo
bovenvilla, Owner at Boven Villa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2011

Greetings to the families
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at Boven Villa. It was a pleasure looking after the 12 of you on your trip across our gorgeous country.
Waterval Boven may be a small town, but it is a beautiful one. The waterfalls, tracks and trails in the mountains are a sight to behold.
Regards from Sunny South Africa