Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Overnight trip at the cabins

Tim C
Excellent

vicro01
Glodeni, Moldova

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I did an overnight at the Padurea Domneasca last week and loved it! It was so peaceful and quite. I enjoyed watching the sunset over the wetlands, reading by the campfire and relaxing in the comfortable bed. The following morning I had coffee and breakfast outside on the large picnic table, watching the sunrise. I had a great 9KM hike through the hiking trails which were easily marked and safe. I would highly recommend this to families, groups and even solo travelers looking to escape for a weekend.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

This place is amazing for people ho love nature as it is, untouched by man and very wild, Its a great place to hike in the forest to see endangered plants and animals that here are under protection. Do not expect a 5 star hotel but the cabins are equipped with everything needed for a several days vacation for a group of 6 people or less.

Date of experience: July 2016