“Very good food ”

Fin do Camino
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Fisterra
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

The best food we eat in three weeks. The mussels was big and the fish very good, trippel chocolade cake was super. Nice service

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Great find from Trip Advisor review. We love to find local restaurants away from the main tourist area. Amazing value menu del dia 3 courses for 10 or 12 euro per head. Including whole bottle of wine or beer each.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Spent four days in Finisterre and ate here three times. Good value and variety of food. Friendly staff and were obviously happy to serve and ensure everything was first class. Cold beer and plenty of tapas.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

It was a lovely lunch for me, as I was all alone in Finisterre, I felt really welcomed in this place, staff was very nice. You can choose if you want a menu for 10€ or 12€. The desert flan de arujo was just excellent, I could it a bucket of it :)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

I think this is the best you can get for that price in fisterra! We checked out other restaurants and this one was the best! The staff is kind and the food is cooked with love. We ate the menu which was one of the best of the whole camino I can totally recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: May 2016