“Very cosy...”

Romantik Hotel zur Post
Melton, Australia
“Very cosy...”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I came here in July 2012. I was actually born in this town and grew up here and now I made the long trip back with my fiancé from Australia to show her Bavaria for the first time. We loved the coziness and the old rustic look. Breakfast was fantastic and we couldn't stop eating. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We came exactly when the old town festival was on (Altstadtfest) and we were sitting right in the middle of it. Couldn't have been better. I can recommend this lovely place to anyone who wants to stay around Munich and explore the beautiful country !!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bremerhaven, Germany
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed here as I had business in Fuerstenfeldbruck. The Hotel was very clean, staff friendly and the evening meal was superb. Breakfast was typically German and of a good standard (and cheaper than most other Hotels we stayed in). Wifi is fast and free with a code attainable from reception. Parking is free and convenient. The only slight let down was my wife had to eat breakfast alone with our 10 month old but the table was not in sight of the buffet. She was not allowed to sit closer as these tables were prepared for dinner. As such it was a chore to get her breakfast while carrying him around! Overall would certainly recommend and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Wichita, Kansas USA
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at Hotel Post twice in the past. Late January, 2013 was our third visit. Had to be in Munich for business, but didn't want to drive into the city. That means Fuerstenfeldbruck is the prefect place to stay. I do believe I could not say one negative thing about this fine hotel. Service is tops, the restaurant is superb (and not even expensive), they've got a fine wine-list and beautiful waitresses. I opted for the deluxe room (only a few Euros more) and was more than happy with the large and well-apointed room. I've stayed in hundreds of hotel rooms in German and this place is right at the top of the list. I'll stay here again. Forget busy Munich....stay at Post in Fuerstenfeldbruck! G & B Ray, Wichita, Kansas, USA

Room Tip: We've been in a corner room twice. Very well-appointed, quiet, roomy and with sunshine in the m...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Aachen
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Old-fashioned quality and service, and I say that positively. Reception provided easy check-in and good information on the hotel. Later, when I asked if there were any interesting sights to see in the local area, the receptionist noticed it was raining and kindly offered to lend an umbrella to me if I wanted. My room was very large (tall ceiling, large windows facing the main street of Furstenfeldbruck) and had interesting antique furniture and paintings. The breakfast was above average in both food quality and friendly service. Parking was free, a pleasant surprise considering the hotel was in the middle of town. All in all, a very nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Germany
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We recently stayed here overnight while attending Octoberfest in Munich... very close to the train station, about a 10 minute walk, and only about 15-20 minute ride into Munich! Breakfast was wonderful, rooms were beautiful and the staff was very helpful!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Furstenfeldbruck
Fuerstenfelder Hotel
#1 of 2 in Olching
Alpengluhen Smart Hotel
Alpengluhen Smart Hotel
#2 of 2 in Olching

Been to Romantik Hotel zur Post? Share your experiences!