Review Highlights
Walk your Talk Retreats

Reviewed October 8, 2018
HareR11
Lovely Kerela and Chera Roaks

My third visit to this delightful place I have never been to such an unspoilt beautiful peaceful... read more

Reviewed March 26, 2018
312patsyb
Slough, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kannur
from $1,800.00
More Info
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews chera rocks vanessa mano meditation kerala beach
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Must visit !! I think for them customer satisfaction is more important than money. They provided everything you ask for and room appearance look also great. Food quality is awesome and they have a very vast menu of dishes to serve so must try their special dishes because you don't find that anywhere expect that hotel.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

My third visit to this delightful place
I have never been to such an unspoilt beautiful peaceful place
If you want to totally unwind have good food and rest this is the place for you
The retreat is enjoyable and the meditation in the backdrop of the beach and ocean
I learnt a great deal on each separate retreats which I apply to my day to day liven
It is safe and suitable to go alone and as an older women
I look forward to returning again ad seeing Vanessa and Mano again
Chera Rocks had a magic associated to it

1  Thank 312patsyb
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Walk your Talk Retreat was a magical experience for me. I had always wanted to go to Kerala and this was the first time I had travelled alone, plus this was the first time I had ever done anything for myself and I had the most magical experience of my life.

I knew very little about Reiki or Qi Gong but I love to learn new things. I had tried meditation at home but my mind always wondered off in the wrong direction, however Vanessa's guided meditation was magical, it helped clear my mind and focus on my own personal journey for the first time. I loved the Hatha yoga and was intrigued with the spiritual healing aspects and the mindfulness techniques and just having the time to reflect, evaluate and recharge my batteries was exactly what I needed.

Vanessa and Mano are the most warming couple you will ever meet, they complete your journey in every way. Plus the location at Chera Rocks, Nivedh and his staff, the tasty freshly cooked food, the beautiful beach, warm ocean and the people I met (who are there for exactly the same thing) completed my magical experience.

I wouldn’t normally go back to a place I have visited before however I have no doubt that I will return!

1  Thank YBenison
Reviewed March 18, 2017

This is my 4th time at this Resort. And every time I have a new and amazing experience. This time I attended Reiki Master training and also Creatively Conscious Retreat. I learnt so much again and the teachings of Vanessa and Mano were as always first class. If you want to de stress and take time out for you.And return with your mind and body fully recharged then this experience is for you. The nurturing environment of Chera Rocks make it the ideal paradise location to maximise results.
Its where magic happens!!
Thank you Vanessa and Mano for another amazing time.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

I looked out of my window this morning (in England) and mentally transported myself back to the beach in Kerala a few weeks ago; doing Qigong on the beach staring out to the Arabian sea with the sun smiling down on us. It really doesn't get much better than that. The week was my second experience with Vanessa and Mano and was just incredible. Did the most amazing meditations and did some inner child work which was extraordinary. Vanessa is extremely talented and the quality of this retreat is second to none. The love and care put into it was superb and I definitely came home happier, chilled out and in love with myself... again! What a tonic - for anyone who wants fulfillment or to achieve a more positive outlook on life and themselves; the experience is a must for everyone! Thank you to two of the most amazing people on the earth. Namaste x

VanessajT, Owner at Walk your Talk Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you Louise, we are so glad you brought your magical energy along to the beach retreat in India for a second time. It was a total pleasure to host you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

This Retreat changed my life. Vanessa and Mano guide you and your heart opens up. All this takes place in this glorious location. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

This was my second visit to Chera Rocks and Walk Your Talk Retreat, as you can see by the other reviews i'm not the only one who has visited more than once. I planned to stay ten days, i stayed twenty four. It has such a peaceful energy in a beautiful location, on top of that you have Mano and Vanessa wonderful hosts, the staff and locals greet you with genuine smiles. The retreat always seems to attract a great bunch of guests.It was a fantastic experience hard to explain in words, if i was you reading these reviews, I'd stop, and book a place and find your own experience. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.Craig

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

January 2017 was the first retreat at this beautiful location! The scenery and peacefulness of the area made the retreat resinate so much more, and I would for sure go back!

Reviewed March 9, 2017

This was my second visit to Chera Rocks and the Walk your talk retreats in 3 years - and I NEVER normally visit the same place more than once - everything was just as wonderful, relaxing and inspiring as before - great food, lovely weather, plenty to do including dolphin spotting, kayaking, taking in some local culture and retail therapy - a truly mind-enhancing - spiritually refreshing experience with stimulating, dynamic people to guide and take care of you - I'll be back!!

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Amazing Creative Conscious retreat with Vanessa and Mano! What a transformation and being able to experience this at a lovely resort made it very special. This was my first time to India and to one of Vanessa's retreats. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to the next retreat! Highly recommend if you love the beach and want to work on yourself. Vanessa is very in tune with each person and guides the group in exercises that transform the soul. They were both very helpful in coordinating travel here and then to my week afterward in Kalpetta. Chera Rocks has lovely sunsets, warm ocean and nice rooms with awesome views. The food is wonderful as is the staff at the resort. Beautiful setting to rejuvenate the soul!