“Good for parking...”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Nice Resturant I went 2 times both time tottaly crowded..there is no family room facility its bad..very hot inside ..biriyani is delicious same like malabar marriage biriyani..we have to wait for food minimum 1 hour if you visit lunch time

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

The setup, parking seating arrangement etc are fine.but the food as usual was hard chappathis and instantly mixed and boild fish curry. How it can be called as authentic. Most of the hotels nowadays serve reheated chappathis which was once kept half cooked or cooked and casserole-stored ones.

3  Thank pkrknr
Reviewed May 1, 2014

been here for dinner with family.. must say the place is very crowded (as there are very few good restaurants in kannur) the service is bad... the are sweaty waiter serving... incidentally there is NO air conditioning...really!!! nor any attempt to keep the place cool with coolers or no ample no. of fans. Food is good and is VFM.... but the wait is very long and you tend to lose your appetite....for some strange reason they did not have any dishes in prawn...- thought this was a sea food specialty restaurant. as there is a lack of choice... try the place...defiantly does not give you a nice dining feel.....

1  Thank surisuri2012
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very nice staff and great good. Tried both fish and vegetarian. Very reasonably priced. A very pleasant waiter went throughout the menu with us and made recommendations. My husband loves prawns and I don't like anything too hot. And we got exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I stayed 3 months in Kannur and I went there every saturday night, even sometimes for lunch.
They cook delicious grilled fishes and sea food at night, you can choose whatever you want and they prepare it in front of you !
I have never eaten so good dishes especially grilled fishes and grilled prawns ! I have never been disapointed !
The only bad point was when I went there with my cousin and a little french boy (4 years old) .. we asked for non spicy prawns but it was spicy and very diificult for him .. finally they made a discount on the bill because of this incident and it was the only time they made this kind of mistake !
It is also a bit noisy because of their popularity they are very busy every day, mostly the weekend, you can wait for a table ..
I recommand this place !