“Great getaway!”

Agriturismo Ca' Beatrice
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great getaway!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very intimate. Nice getaway with superb service! The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Felt like home away from home. Loved it! Greay location...near thevairport, only a few minutes away from the pier (ideal for people who want to experience another side of Venice...more rural). Only about 15 mins away from thw water taxis. There is also a very lovely restaurant on property with exvellent food and service! I would definitely go back there!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed here for one night before an early morning flight out of Venice. It is very convenient to the airport, rooms are modern and staff is very friendly. Having read all the trip advisor recommendations, we decided to try the restaurant next door. The service was terrible and we waited for ever for our food, that wasn't that special. We regretted not haven gone to Venice for dinner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I chose this little hotel because of the wonderful reviews on TA and Booking and was not disappointed at all! Actually we loved the place. The rooms are clean, spacious and airy, with comfortable beds and stylish bathrooms. Owners and staff are very friendly and helpful, breakfast is delicious...well, I couldn't find any drawbacks!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Venice, Italy
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This modern mini hotel with 14 immaculate modern rooms is charming 5 minutes from the airport or water transportation. It is set between farms and homes. Breakfast is 10 e and there is a beautiful place to eat outside at comfortable tables. Full breakfast free rides to the airport or water transportation. They printed out our boarding passes and there is fast free Internet. Bobbe R. San diego

Room Tip: No pool or fitness
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bobbe R
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I enjoyed my very comfortable room with the half-moon windows on two walls so much that I was almost sorry to move to my cruise ship the next morning. It was a bit disorienting first that the windows began at the floor and rose to only about waist-high, but the large room was so comfortable that I didn't mind. Due to the spacious size of the room, it was possible to leave the windows and curtains open as there were no sightlines from the ground to the bed. I didn't realize that the hotel would have picked me up at the airport had I but called them, but it was close enough that the taxi fare was minor. The staff was very helpful - and there's a nice restaurant adjacent if you don't want to venture further. I'd stay here again if I needed to catch a flight from the Venice airport.

Room Tip: Loved my corner room!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Brisbane
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were looking for somewhere close to the airport to catch our breath for one night after a long flight before we picked up our hire car and so glad we chose this lovely family owned & operated hotel. Everything was just perfect, the staff, airport pickup, room, meals and the hospitality overall. Breakfast was nice and served in a lovely breakfast room, dinner was in the hotel restaurant and at all times I was able to enjoy delicious gluten free meals. The pasta I had in the restaurant was the nicest gluten free pasta I had throughout our travels in Italy! We expected to pay for the shuttle back to the airport to pick up our hire car but the delightful owners dropped us back free of charge. After one night stay we asked ourselves why we didn't book for a week or more at this quiet haven and will definitely return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
blackpool
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I will start by saying that this is the first time I have been compelled to write a review I usually just read other reviews but this hotel deserves to be shared. We were having a one night stop over and wanted a hotel near the airport, as soon as I had booked online I received a email from the hotel it had precise instructions as to how to contact the hotel and where the shuttle bus would pick you up, when we arrived we were picked up within 10 minutes of making the call !! . On arrival we were quickly checked in and shown to our room which was spotlessly clean with an amazing hi tec bathroom, sky tv and a really comfy bed . Reception gave us so much information on Venice , where to visit and how to get around, we were dropped and picked up at the bus stop and the hotel in general could have done no more to help us , we will definitely return and spend longer there next time .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,399 reviews
Venice Resort
Venice Resort
#4 of 4 in Tessera

Been to Agriturismo Ca' Beatrice? Share your experiences!