Agriturismo Ca' Beatrice
  • Breakfast included
Kappa Hotel(Mestre)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvenice airportclose to the airportone nightsmall hotelminutes from the airportfree dropexcellent communicationthe busminute drivepublic transportvisiting veniceper personagriturismoridevceeurostops
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This modern mini hotel with 14 immaculate modern rooms is charming 5 minutes from the airport or water transportation. It is set between farms and homes. Breakfast is 10 e and there is a beautiful place to eat outside at comfortable tables. Full breakfast free rides to the airport or water transportation. They printed out our boarding passes and there is fast free Internet. Bobbe R. San diego

Room Tip: No pool or fitness
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bobbe R
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I enjoyed my very comfortable room with the half-moon windows on two walls so much that I was almost sorry to move to my cruise ship the next morning. It was a bit disorienting first that the windows began at the floor and rose to only about waist-high, but the large room was so comfortable that I didn't mind. Due to the spacious size of the room, it was possible to leave the windows and curtains open as there were no sightlines from the ground to the bed. I didn't realize that the hotel would have picked me up at the airport had I but called them, but it was close enough that the taxi fare was minor. The staff was very helpful - and there's a nice restaurant adjacent if you don't want to venture further. I'd stay here again if I needed to catch a flight from the Venice airport.

Room Tip: Loved my corner room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were looking for somewhere close to the airport to catch our breath for one night after a long flight before we picked up our hire car and so glad we chose this lovely family owned & operated hotel. Everything was just perfect, the staff, airport pickup, room, meals and the hospitality overall. Breakfast was nice and served in a lovely breakfast room, dinner was in the hotel restaurant and at all times I was able to enjoy delicious gluten free meals. The pasta I had in the restaurant was the nicest gluten free pasta I had throughout our travels in Italy! We expected to pay for the shuttle back to the airport to pick up our hire car but the delightful owners dropped us back free of charge. After one night stay we asked ourselves why we didn't book for a week or more at this quiet haven and will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I will start by saying that this is the first time I have been compelled to write a review I usually just read other reviews but this hotel deserves to be shared. We were having a one night stop over and wanted a hotel near the airport, as soon as I had booked online I received a email from the hotel it had precise instructions as to how to contact the hotel and where the shuttle bus would pick you up, when we arrived we were picked up within 10 minutes of making the call !! . On arrival we were quickly checked in and shown to our room which was spotlessly clean with an amazing hi tec bathroom, sky tv and a really comfy bed . Reception gave us so much information on Venice , where to visit and how to get around, we were dropped and picked up at the bus stop and the hotel in general could have done no more to help us , we will definitely return and spend longer there next time .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

CA’ Beatrice is very much worth your consideration when you are visiting Venice. Its on the Mestre which is the land based side of Venice and is 20 minutes by car from Venice. The Hotel is bright and spotless and is very well maintained with a freshly painted look about it. This is very much a family run and staffed hotel with the family doubling up at night in the Trattoria Da Olindo which is in hotel grounds and serves excellent steaks etc all done on an open fire/oven. The Hotel’s main draw is that it is a 10 minute drive to Marco Polo Airport but you don’t need a car to get around. The Hotel will pick you up and bring you to the Airport for no charge and will also bring you to and collect you from the no 5 bus that takes 20 to/from Venice again with no charge. They really do drop everything to collect you when ring from the bus stop and never look put out when you ask. Venice is wonderful. Crammed with wonderful sights and quirky back streets. We felt safe in Venice and used the water buses known as vaporettos having got a 48 hours bus/vaporetto pass for €30.00 each. The pass can also be used to get to the islands of Murano and Burano. Both islands are lovely and peaceful with canals running down their middles. Murano is famous for its glass and Burano for its colourful buildings.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple