“Overpriced needs to be better maintained”
Review of Hotel Royal Palace

Hotel Royal Palace
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Jalgaon
Reviewed June 12, 2013

In the heart of Jalgaon city and an extremely good location, this Hotel is a classic example of overpricing and improper maintenance. The Hotel and its lobby, reception is good. The rooms are well appointed. The bathrooms smell and have cockroaches in it. At some places the floor is broken. Arrived in the hotel in the wee hours of the morning had to change the rooms because of it. Even the changed room, bathroom had cockroaches in it. The room service is slow to respond. Therefore looking at the overall facility it is overpriced and requires maintenance.

Room Tip: Just ensure you select a room with clean bathrooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Amitahuja, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Royal Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for dropping in your review. it helps us to improve our services.
We have taken your complaint into account and the same has been forwarded to the management.
we are extremely sorry for the cockroaches issue. Pest Control is immediately done after receiving your complaint.
We would request you to give us one more opportunity to serve you in a better way.
Our Management would like to personally apologize for your bad experience, if you could share your details like Name, Date of Stay and Room Number.

admin@hotelroyalpalce.in

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Hotel Royal Place is strategically and appropriately located in heart of Jalgaon. The Services Hospitality, food and services are remarkably high standards. Room are generally neat and tidy and linen, towels, soaps are changed and given everyday. The Room TV offers great entertainment. The place is located in quiet and senile place and we are seldom disturbed by noise, high pitch talk and floating population.
Om Kareshwar Temple is very nearby. The day will blossom and become successful if you visit in morning before going ahead with your task. I can vouch for it with my very own experience in past. I do so as regularly. I work in Jalgaon in Indian MNC and most of my colleagues/relatives/friends are very happy to stay herein Hotel Royal Palace.
The Hotel is fully vegetarian offering varieties and plenty of dishes which will make your stay further more happy, comfortable and peaceful. Please do insist for less chillies in all your food items as this Jalgaon inhabitants do have consumption of high chillies - green, red and sometimes both.
Hotel Royal Palce does not have permit or bar and even discourage drinking in room

Room Tip: All room are good. Room facing opposite to road or either facing Mahabal or Standard chartered Bank...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Good for Business Travelers.

I am an Interior Designer / Architect and I travel to jalgaon almost 2-3 times a month. So for me it was important to find a hotel which suits my budget as well as gives me the most comfy room with latest amenities. After a Rnd on different hotels I finalized on Royal Palace. The Room Tariff looks high but when you see the service you get, its worthy.

And being their regular customer I get corporate discount as well. It was once that the rooms were not available so I had to stay at cozy cottage and it was then I realized the worth of Royal Palace. So since then I always Book my room way in advance before going there. The free wifi they offer is the best part for me as I always have to be connected to net for sending and receiving the designs. Also after a busy day, the free body massage they offer is just so relieving …for me it a home in Jalgaon.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank jugaadh
Reviewed March 9, 2013

we took a halt at Royal palace while passing by Jalgaon enroute Ajanta Caves. Actually some friend had suggested this hotel long back and we saw some good reviews on Tripadvisor and also liked the rooms on their website. The hotel looks like an actually palace with roman architectural building. And luckily the rooms were recently renovated so we got a nice front facing room.
The staff was very polite and cooperative and helped us at each moment. The restaurant had candle light setup for that night so we had a nice romantic dinner.
Overall the stay was very pleasant and comfy

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 8, 2013

jalgaon is the best option while going to Ajanta caves. We had booked a room from makemytrip and got a special deal. We checked In in the evening at around 7 pm. The hotel looks very impressive in the lightings. The entry lobby is really royal. We had booked a executive room of the range of 2k, but the receptionist was such a nice person he upgraded our room to royal presidential suite which was of 5k….so the start was perfect…
As we were very tired we ordered food in our room itself and believe me the food was just fantastic…I had read about paneer butter Masala of royal palace on Tripadvisor itself but when I tried it myself I must say it was the best ever..the room was spacious and very nicely done…
Well, we had to leave the next morning but we made sure that we had the complimentary ( din wanted to miss it afta knowin that the food is great) breakfast….
I am sure all our visits to jalgaon will be booked at royal palace itself…

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Mukta1
Amitahuja, General Manager at Hotel Royal Palace, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

It feels great to know that our services are loved and appreciated
We hope that you next stay with us will be better than this one
Also we would like to know any comments or suggestions where you feel that we can improve ourselves
Your feedback matters the most to us

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed for one night as I was in Jalgaon for meetings. Jalgaon is a small city and the hotel is right in the middle. I had a classic suite booked for myself. I arrived in the afternoon and realised that there was no electricity and the generator was on. The AC was not working at the time, so I put that down to no power at the time. TV remote was not in the room. The AC went on later in the evening but did not make cold air. It was an antique, noisy window AC. I didnt complain about it, but I think that the hotel should have this sorted before they give the room to a guest. Smelly towels, stained bedsheets, but I guess that is the norm for this kind of place. I guess the place was nice when it was new, but it has not been maintained. This gave a feeling of the place being not as clean as it probably was.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tranceuser
Amitahuja, Manager at Hotel Royal Palace, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear sir, i on behalf of royal palace would like to apologise that you had a bad experience with us.
I know we are not supposed to give excuses but there was a genuine generator issue that day because of which the ac was not functioning properly.
Still we accept our fault at that sir..
The absence of tv remote again is something i am sorry and it will be taken care in future.
I have noted down all your complaints and also have forwarded them to rhe management and i assure you that in your next visit you wont face any issues
I would request you to inform your room number, name and date of stay so that we can pin pointedly resolve the issues
Sincere apologies and thanks for pointing them out which will certainly help us to improve on

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hi, it was my 1st visit to Jalgaon and as my colleagues had already booked room here so i was not left with much of R&D to do on hotels in city !! We had taken 3 rooms for 2 days and the property was well maintained with cleanliness and hygiene all around.They even have parking with separations in case you are bringing your own vehicle and if required and told in well advance their cleaning guy washes your car in the morning too !!

The USP of choosing this hotel is the close proximity to various eating joints along with nearby distance to bus and railway station plus they have buffet breakfast which could be equivalent to lunch for people who eat less.

Pricing for me for the stay was little costly but it cannot be validated as i had not checked other property in the city along with their offerings but overall a value worthy of stay if you are new to city and don't want to move here and there looking for discounts etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jalgaon
Hotel Aaditya Palace
0 mi away
Kavijay
Kavijay
#3 of 35 in Jalgaon

Been to Hotel Royal Palace? Share your experiences!