All reviews great sleep nespresso machine the main square perfect location breakfast was excellent one night mt olympus hike lobby wifi hiking shower balcony village
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Nice little hotel in the square with very nice and friendly manager and staff. Looks onto the square and has a view of Mount Olympus to the side. Breakfast was very nice and had a great sleep. Bathroom was a little tight for space, but very clean. Near lots of shops, banks and restaurants. Very cosy and enjoyable.

Room tip: Rooms to the right side looks onto the lovely square but you don't get all the noise.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Visiting Litochoro for a friend's wedding, I chose this hotel based on price and the slightly quirky text on their website. Talking to other guests, I think I got an absolute smasher of a choice.
This hotel is incredibly welcoming, warm and cosy, uniquely decorated and perfectly positioned in the village. My double room was small but perfect for my needs, with a shower that was immediately hot and powerful. The bed was wonderfully comfortable too - not the typically firm mattress and thin pillows, but the perfect balance of supportive and soft which was very welcome to my bad back.
A nice surprise was the Nespresso machine and pods in the room, all complementary, alongside bottled water already in fridge. The room had hair dryer, travel iron and ironing board, plus plenty of sockets for me to plug in my adaptor for laptop and phone charging.
The wifi is perfectly sufficient - not superfast, but you are on the slopes of Mt Olympus and what are you in the room for with such a great location outside?
Easily deployable blackout shutters on the window allowed for rest during the bright daylight if required, and aircon cooled the room speedily on return.
Breakfast was in a lovely mezzanine space over the main foyer with plenty of choice from hot and cold, sweet and savoury options.
It's local to the main square with cafes, restaurants and bars, 10 mins walk down the steep sets of stairs to excellent food and bars across the river.
This is honestly one of the best places, and best value for money hotels, I have ever stayed in. It might not be the official 5 star but the service and warmth certainly is. I even started to think of reasons to come back to the area just to stay here again.
Stay here - you definitely won't regret it.

Room tip: Some rooms have balconies over the main square or facing towards Mt Olympus, so if that takes your fancy, make sure you ask.
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have never once had this level of service. I really felt like the hotel staff really cared about me. I can't even explain how wonderful they made my stay...let alone just the views from the balcony. After 5 days of great sleep, wonderful conversations, I had to wander off....still missing my time here and want to come back as soon as possible.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Popped in by chance and managed to get the last room - so pleased we did!

This is a well organised hotel in a perfect location by the main square in town. The bedrooms are compact but very well set up with everything you need including cold water, coffee & tea making facilities, toiletries and even a loofah. The shower was amazing and didn't flood the bathroom (as many in Greece do).

Breakfast was excellent with a huge variety of foods. Definitely one of the best I've ever had in 15 years in Greece. Thanks to all the team, hope to return one day.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018

great hotel with the nicest hotel staff you will come across. I stayed there for 2 nights when i went to climb mount olympus and i was shocked at how nice it was. The staff couldnt do enough for you. they even had a nespresso machine in i stayed in. im for sure going to go back

Date of stay: July 2018