See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2018

The hotel was very beautiful and great and i spent a great time to this place. Unfortunately the lady in the reception made me fill very uncomfortable. She didn't stop to remind me to pay my stay. Like I would leave the hotel without paying my bill. My company had assured them that I would pay before leaving.

It wasn't possible to use mastercard to pay hotel, just visa or dollars in cash.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Ravi-Varma-GM, General Manager at Panorama Sarovar Portico Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your valuable comments. We taken necessary actions on the points you have highlighted. We make sure our policies on the collection of room stay will be more smooth and easy for guest. We are in a process to tie up with the international bank soon it will facilitate the international traveler to pay their room bills with wide options.
Thanks for the comment on the hotel and our services. your comments are valuable for us as it helps us to understand our position and will make a room for improvement. Our dedicated team members will strive hard to give excellent guest service.
Thank you for supporting us and looking forward to have your next stay with us.

hospitality regards
Umar Sheriff H

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Best Hotel in Juba, may be not a luxury one..but is the best place for the excellent service, the kindness of the employers always ready to share a smile with you and to help the client with all you may need. Delicious food..especially when a sophisticated Indian chef decide to experiment new dishes. Nice view from the top rooms, very well located, clean and comfortable. But most of all....you will always remember the friendship staff! Paola

Room tip: great view 205
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Ravi-Varma-GM, General Manager at Panorama Sarovar Portico Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you Paola. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We truly miss you and hope that you will return soon. I will convey your best wishes to all our staff. Thank you for choosing " Panorama"
Kindest Regards,
R. Ravi Varma. General Manager

Reviewed February 13, 2018

I have just returned from a business trip to South Sudan. I was truly and pleasantly surprised to arrive at a hotel that could be in any other modern African city. Courteous and efficient staff, Great food in addition to the beautiful choices for breakfast. The room was very comfortable as was the very efficient WiFi
It is not everyday that you get to meet the GM of the hotel who is always around to see to guest comfort.
For anyone venturing to South Sudan I would recommend it as an oasis of calm, feeling of safety and security and of course value and comfort.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Ravi-Varma-GM, General Manager at Panorama Sarovar Portico Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Mr. Ravinder,

We are delighted that your stay with us was comfortable and satisfying. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for choosing Panorama Sarovar Portico, Juba.
Kindest regards,
R. Ravi Varma

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Very polite staff. Rooms always clean, however the mattress very uncomfortable.
Food & breakfast average, comparison with Tulip & Crown.
Shower at second floor hardly flow :(
Laundry service very good.
Small gym but good and all equipment function well.
Aircon very very good and no issues.

Safety very good

Date of stay: October 2017
Ravi-Varma-GM, General Manager at Panorama Sarovar Portico Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Dear Sara,
I am delighted your stay with us was comfortable and met your expectations. I will look into the comment on the mattress and address the same accordingly. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing Panorama Sarovar Portico, Juba, South Sudan

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Love staying here. Great location and service. I was particularly impressed with all staff we encountered on reception, restaurant and internet...great, welcoming, helpful, but not intrusive...well done.

would be nice place to stay next vist even for others.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank henry d
PanormaSarovar P, General Manager at Panorama Sarovar Portico Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you henry, it will be our pleasure to welcome you and others.