“Great atmosphere and smiling attentive staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Central Pub - CLOSED

Central Pub
Cuisines: Lebanese, Bar, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: At the junction of May St and Unity Ave
Banjul
“Great atmosphere and smiling attentive staff”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed Salsa night (Thursdays) in this lively venue. There is a small enclosed and a large open bar/restaurant area and a separate bar and dance floor. There was a really great feel aboutn this place and it was very busy. Lots of ex pats but also plenty of locals enjoying a really fun night out. Great music, cold beer, smiling attentive waiting staff. What more can you ask for? I didn't eat but my friends pizza looked so good I could have forgotten the three course meal I had just eatne in my hotel before arriving. Just a little more investment in the grounds and chaotic car park would make it perfect.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Robert H

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Just Okay”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The chicken we ordered was good, but I didn't like the atmosphere here. The menu was like 10 pages long with 200 things on it. And it was extremely dark. I felt like going to sleep.

Visited February 2013
Split, Croatia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salsa Night”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Every Thursday night you can enjoy salsa night. I am not sure about food, but if you are looking for party on thursday night in Juba, Central Pub is the right place to be.

Visited November 2012
Kampala
“Poor barbeque”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Ate here ones. The place has a nice atmosphere, but the barbeque food I took was pretty bad and for the price it was not a lot.

Visited September 2012
Elverum, Norway
“Every Day Lunch”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is the place where we have our lunch every day, and we are never disappointed. Food is varied, mostly European, but there are also oriental dishes served. Carol, our special waiter is great and we are treated like the kings and queens we are, every day, all week long !

Visited December 2012