See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2018

This hotel attracts a wide range of people: short-term visitors, expats who simply live here, and other Juba residents who enjoying hanging out here. This meeting-place quality is most explicit on Sunday afternoons, when there is a Latin dance (salsa / bachata / kizomba) with a great vibe. Lovely staff. I also appreciate that it is an older building. While most of this city has mushroomed up since independence, this place has deep roots. At night, the bar and veranda area are pleasantly calm; for a nightclub scene, there is De Havana next door. I am staying here for close to a month and loving it, especially the Sunday dances and all the people I have met.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017

close to the airport, with spacious rooms, fine furniture, proper bathroom
mosquito net protection insufficient
restaurant and lounge well served, food selection limited
very good wifi connection and assistance in solving software problems

Room tip: close to airport, spacious rooms, good service
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Giorgio Vincenz... B
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Logali House on Sunday afternoon is great for the salsa dancing. Great fun atmosphere and cocktails too! A few craft stalls to browse too if not dancing. Mid week Logali House is good for lunch and the wraps are excellent. Check out the cabinets selling local handicrafts inside as well. A safe and pleasant place to sit and relax.

Room tip: Visited for food only.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2016

This is an amazing place to stay. I found Logali House through Trip Advisor and I could not have been luckier or happy. I traveled on business and had colleagues that stayed at each different hotel in Juba - when I discussed my accommodations and all Logali House had to offer they were all jealous. The staff was truly amazing and catered to every requirement I had including transportation to/from meetings in town. The place to stay while visiting Juba. Very secure - I would be more than comfortable to have my children walk alone throughout the safe & secure ground. I was able to coordinate all requirements with Emmanuel via email prior to arriving which provides great peace of mind - I would come back in a heartbeat and will stay at Logali House on all return trips to Juba - You will not be disappointed!!!

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank JosephC4101
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

Three colleagues and I stayed at Logali House during our short project in Juba. We needed a good base to retreat back to that was centrally located and had a good level of security, safety and comfort.

All four of the team are used to western comforts and the staff, management, bar, kitchen and rooms all were great.

We were in town to produce a peace concert in the August of 2012. It was a busy project and the Logali House team could not have been more helpful, including getting involved in finding local contacts and fixers for event services. All in all in was a brilliant experience made possible by the outstanding Logali House team.

There was a great atmosphere about the place during the day and a feeling of safety and security during the night.

Logali is the perfect place for our team.

Date of stay: April 2015