“A lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit very much. There is a strong nautical theme in the decor which starts on the outside with windows and doors resembling a ship. This continues inside with interesting lamps and other artefacts. The tables are laid correctly with white linen throughout. An impressive cooler cabinet for the wine. I had lobster rice, a dish for 2 but if you miss the starter you'll have no problem. A great dish. My wife, who is not a fish eater, had the entrecot steak which was a good one, although a little underdone first time. Excellent puddings. All round a good experience and top service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

The service it’s nice and a huge recommendation (if there is available not always) is the “chipirones en su tinta”.
Super fast with the food! The starters are ok (not super tasty but ok) (6.5/10). The best thing is the “bogavante con arroz” so good (8,5/10)!
The dessert are a 6 out of 10
My point of View 8/10
Average 8,1

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. Delicious fresh fish. Excellent desserts and I am not normally a dessert fan!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We had nice seafood. Fresh and tasty. We shared a variety of entrees and I had the sea bass for main. It was good but definitely not a standout. The local seafood here is supposed to be awesome so I guess I was expecting a standout feed, especially given the prices a Augusto
Great service

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by here on our first night. Although the staff were friendly and prompt, the octopus lacked flavour and was not cheap. Wine was nice though. I think there are better spots to spend your money.

Date of visit: August 2016