“Relaxing and enjoyable”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #37 of 48 Restaurants in Seaton
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My family and I visited costa a few days ago and were greeted by a friendly atmosphere, great selection of food and drinks and a clean environment. Staff all really friendly and helpful and extremely fast service. Will definitely be dropping in costa again before doing our Tesco shop!

There are newer reviews for Costa Coffee

Reviewed August 28, 2013

spent a lovely relaxing day on the beach drinking takeaway coffee, fruit crushes and eating fresh delicious chocolate and blueberry muffins.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Service was poor, too expensive for what you get. U have been to many Costas before and the service from this was probably the worst. And they got my drink wrong, twice!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice new coffee shop with outdoor seating area offering shoppers a drink in pleasant surroundings. I was happy with my service from a young waitress who was able to take my order for a drink from my table outside as I was alone with my dog and didn't want to leave him unattended to go inside and order. Thank you.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very pleasant and efficient service.
Good coffe and snacks.
Pleasant surroundings, ideal for quick coffee stop after shopping.