“EXCELLENT”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Can't fault this restuarant, from the welscome as you walk in the front door, the quality of the food, the service, wouldn't want to eat anywhere else if you want a fantastic Chinese meal. Having not been able to eat all we were served with, they very kindly put the excess in a "doggy bag" to take with us

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was a lovely restaurant with great food. They offered a family friendly atmosphere with good food, quick service and a smile.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I live fairly near to the Hong Kong restaurant in Seaton. My friends have always told me about the poor quality of food from this establishment but i felt i should give them a chance and so ordered a Take/Away for myself.
My friends were right - the BBQ ribs were the worst I have ever tasted - the meat was tough and inedible - I love BBQ ribs, but these were consigned to the waste bin. The curry was not much different - totally bland and tasteless with some very odd shaped pieces of chicken.
What could possibly go wrong with the egg fried rice - not very much - tasteless with no sign of any egg whatsoever.

Hong Kong - i'm sorry but your standards are just not good enough.
No wonder there were only two people in the restaurant. Seaton badly needs a good Chinese restaurant - the nearest good one is 10 miles away in Axminster or 20 miles away in Exeter.
If you raised your standards you could have an incredibly good business with Chinese food lovers from the surrounding towns and villages.
I regret i cannot recommend this restaurant to anyone. If anybody wants an ethic meal could i recommend one of the two excellent indian restaurants in Seaton,unfortunately there is no good Chinese restaurant in Seaton.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Just wanted a quick bite to eat and this place was great, service was spot on. Food was v tasty and arrived quickly and piping hot. We will be going back

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went to this Chinese Restaurant for CNY and was disappointed beyond belief. I have eaten Chinese food across the globe and have to say this was not even close to the worst, it was the worse!!!!!! The people who run it were lovely but the food was not and that is all I am going to say. We did have a mix of the CNY Buffet and the main menu, they do not do buffet as a rule, maybe this was the problem???