My wife and I were kindly invited to very close friends daughters wedding reception, at the south causey inn. This visit could not have been any better. The Staff were excellent. The rooms really good. The food and drink excellent. Would have no hesitation in returning. If anyone thinking of going. GO!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Causey Inn is a friendly welcoming independent hotel situated in the beautiful Beamish Valley.Set in 100 acres, South Causey Inn is an adaptable venue for a host of different events from a family get together, a Wedding to remember, a meeting place for colleagues or a relaxing overnight stay.We also have an adjacent British Horse Society Approved Equestrian Centre, which offers a range of outdoor activities to add a little something different to your day!We are splendidly situated only 6 miles from Durham City and 6 miles from Newcastle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your South Causey Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Causey Hotel Stanley
- South Causey Inn Stanley, County Durham