Beautiful quaint hotel with attached farm (great for children) and very adequately priced. Drink prices are very high but on the flip-side the food is outstanding. I ordered the duo of belly pork and was shocked by the shear volume of this delicious meal. Breakfast is self serve but very nice with lots of options. Staff are very friendly and extremely happy to help. Would defiantly go back to stay or alternatively try their Sunday Lunches or other meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Causey Inn is a friendly welcoming independent hotel situated in the beautiful Beamish Valley.Set in 100 acres, South Causey Inn is an adaptable venue for a host of different events from a family get together, a Wedding to remember, a meeting place for colleagues or a relaxing overnight stay.We also have an adjacent British Horse Society Approved Equestrian Centre, which offers a range of outdoor activities to add a little something different to your day!We are splendidly situated only 6 miles from Durham City and 6 miles from Newcastle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your South Causey Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Causey Hotel Stanley
- South Causey Inn Stanley, County Durham