“More than a takeaway!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Ordered from here to try somewhere different but not expecting too much. Was i wrong, YES! The food was absolutely gorgeous, so fresh it was a cut above the takeaways we usually eat, and we like a good takeaway! What ever your doing here, keep doing it. Looking forward to my next one already

1  Thank suzier926

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

There are only 2 restaurants I eat at which consistently have the same standard. One is in Gibraltar and the other is here at Thai Delights.
I do not like spicy food and here the food is cooked to my personal taste with an attention to maintaining the high level of flavours.
I have no doubt that this place will be a success for years to come. Well done owners of this fantastic eatery. I might just have to pay a visit to the motherland one day

2  Thank Phil R
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Well worth a visit. We popped in by chance and were delighted with the excellent food and lovely family who run it.

1  Thank HelenTurner83
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I think I was the first to review this great little restaurant almost a year ago. We have been back many times since and the food and welcome are still as good as ever. However, we recently tried the take away for the first time and I am happy to report that we enjoyed it just as much as the delightful food served in the restaurant.

1  Thank Lancestrian
Thai Delights T, Owner at Thai Delights, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Sorry it has taken so long to respond to this lovely review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our small restaurant. It means a lot to both of us and Anne in particular that people enjoy their time with us and make the effort to speak so positively. We know that at times we are going to mess up but we also hope that people will give us another chance to provide excellent food and good company.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Just ordered a green curry to cheer me up as been ill all day in bed. Restaurant are so accommodating and allowed me to pay via PayPal as I didn't have cash on me. What can I say? Well this food cheered me up so much. With enough heat to help my cold and an abundance of fresh vegetables and chicken. Normally I get that disappointed feeling when I have takeaway, luckily not anymore. I feel like I have had a high quality restaurant meal in the comfort of my own home! This restaurant always makes me smile and feel happy. I recommend it to everyone! Thank you for never disappointing us!

1  Thank mrsannajones

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your review... but we are genuinely grateful that you would take the time to write about our little business. Thanks again <3