All reviews afternoon tea lovely hotel small hotel great attention to detail baby shower the hotel is clean lovely garden the young lady business trip bridal suite nothing is too much trouble booked this hotel stayed here for two nights birthday celebration family and friends town centre busy road
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We recently stayed at this beautiful hotel the night before our son's wedding, it is a fabulous place. The staff, the food, the rooms and the hospitality were faultless. I would recommend it to anyone without hesitation. We would like to thank Mark, Andrew and Lisa for making our stay so lovely.
This was our first visit to this hotel but will definitely not be our last.

Room tip: Service - 5 star. Sleep quality - 5 star. Cleanliness - 5 star.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Celebrated our Golden Wedding Anniversary with 40 family and friends for afternoon tea The food was delicious The staff are so helpful and friendly The setting is beautiful Not the first visit and definitely not the last Thank you so much Mark,Andrew and Mary for your help to make lovely memories

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We have just got married at this beautiful hotel and to be completely honest we could not have chosen better. The wedding planning was exceptional, the food was amazing, the rooms are of a really high standard, the attention to detail was outstanding.

We would highly recommend anyone who is planning a wedding to check out this venue and experience a well managed, well planned exceptionally executed stress free wedding.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I recently arranged a significant birthday party at this hotel,with family and friends,some of whom required an overnight stay,including myself and my dog.Mark,Andrew and Lisa,and other staff I came had contact with, were delightful,nothing was too much trouble and they went the extra mile to make my evening perfect.As the weather was warm and sunny we were able to make use of the lovely terrace and garden for the whole evening,the food was incredible and the staff very helpful.My room was located on the ground floor for convenience ,as my dog stayed with me,and the room nicely furnished with a comfortable bed.Family members were delighted with their rooms and very impressed with the hotel and its facilities.(For dog-owners there is a lovely country park just around the corner from the hotel.) I would highly recommend this charming hotel,which has been beautifully restored by the owners,in keeping with its period.

Room tip: Quieter rooms on the south side as the hotel is situated on a main road.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jennygarrick
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable bed, bedroom tastefully furnished and a wonderful breakfast.
What more could we have asked for? Highly recommend.
Needed to find somewhere to stay as invited to a family wedding. Not knowing the area well we were delighted to find the Alexandra Court hotel was convenient to our venue and also close to National Trust properties we had always wished to visit.
The garden to the rear of the hotel is large with spacious lawns where you can sit out for afternoon tea. A great choice .

Date of stay: July 2018