$114
$85
The Plough Inn(Congleton)
Agoda.com
Priceline
All reviewsafternoon tealovely hotelsmall hotelboutique hoteldeluxe roomthe hotel is cleanthe young ladybed was very comfortablebaby showerlovely gardenfull english breakfastnothing is too much troublebusiness triplovely roomstayed here for two nightstown centrebreakfast was excellent
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I booked direct two weeks in advance and the receptionist was really helpful (I was booking a total of 3 rooms) and it was a reasonably complicated booking. This is a small family style hotel, the staff were really friendly and I was shown to our room (17) which is accessible via the breakfast room. The room was cosy and comfortable, we had no problem sleeping.

A few issues - it would seem the boiler for the hotel is directly behind the bathroom wall and this woke me on a few occasions. The kitchen is right next to the bedroom window, the clatter in the morning also woke me up. However I was woken for the third time when an alarm within the hotel went off. I found out this related to someone leaving via the front door before any staff were about, not sure why alarmed.

Breakfast was superb but the room is a little cramped, with apologies being made to the next table when getting up due to bashing chairs.

In all stay was ok but room 17 leads to a disruptive sleep.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went to the hotel for a birthday meal last Friday. I was very impressed by how the staff made us both feel very special and welcome. Katherine and Hannah are an asset to the hotel and I wish them well in their career.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed for two nights was made very welcome, helpful and friendly staff, meals were delicious and service good. Dining room decor was very nice with relaxing music. Room was lovely with a comfortable bed, plenty tea and coffee. i would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 993AdamB
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed at the Alexandra Court because the hotel I normally use in the area was fully booked, and i have to say it was a very pleasant stay. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
markslinger, General Manager at The Alexandra Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.Hopefully you will consider us in the future when you visit the area.

Regards

Mark Slinger
The Alexandra Court Hotel & Wedding venue

Reviewed January 21, 2013

individual rooms decorated to a hgh standard throughout includimg the bathroom. A photographic display on on of the landings.Breakfast was good but a little slow service wise.there appeared to be a small diningroom but we wernt offerd table when we checked in so we went t a near by 2 for 1

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi and thank you for your kind comments.
Im sorry the restaurant was not discussed at check in, this is normally done and i will ensure to remind reception of the importance of this information.
We would be delighted to see you dining in our A La Carte restaurant next time.

Regards