“OMG”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Knutsford, United Kingdom
“OMG”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had 3 days off in row so decided to catch up gossip with friends. We decided to go to Bono-phool, in Congleton.
The staff were very welcoming,attentive, smart, some of them were rather fit actually. Nice bums, Mmm, lol.
Half away through had a de javou, did that make sense?
It's like you knew some of the staff, but from another place, must have been the wine.
The food was very good, ordered one of their signature dishes, as I ve had it else where before. It was fantastic. Come to think of it, this tasted exactly like before, and I wandered if the chef had moved. Mmm. I never forget taste.
Anyways the atmosphere was brilliant, they really made you feel at home. I really liked it. There was no rushing you, completely relaxed, they actually asked us if we were ready for starters, mains, etc etc. I had this icecream, Indian, mmmm. Didn't want to swallow it as it tasted so nice and I didn't want to lose the taste. Just felt like swirling it in my mouth, actually that sounded rather sexual. Well I m speaking my mind, so there. Lol. Mmmmm. It was excellent value.
As we went out for cigarettes, I saw a chef I recognised from another restaurant and I knew where the de javou came from. I went and asked him as he was having a cigarette. Some of the front staff and chef worked at Sandbach previously in Shampaan. We complemented chef on his excellent meal and went back inside.
I love gossip so we decided to have another round of drinks before heading back and accidentally started a conversation with the front staff who we recognised. Apparently they (4) staff had left due to issues at shampaan. Well that's why it went down hill. Will have to try it now especially if they have a new chef.
Going back to Bono-phool I d rate it as 9 out of 10. Really good. Brilliant music, chilled out, excellent environment, atmosphere spacey, calming. Food excellent, service fantastic, waiters with fit bum, oh yessss lol. Excellent value for money.
Thank you all at Bono-phool. Thanks for letting me squeeze his bum. Lol.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Remo01

“fathers day treat”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

not been for a few years, Phoned saturday afternoon on the off chance and a table available really enjoyed the food properly cooked and well presented waiters very attentive but not obtrusive good value for money

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank john t
Cheshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“30th Birthday party”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Juber Thanks for a fantastic night you and yoyr staff really looked after all 30 of us, the food buffet was 1st class. We will definitely be seeing you again very soon.

• Visited June 2014
“Out standing”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Since the owner juber has returned back to this restaurant it's fab food, an service, very good price to, you won't find a better curry in congleton, well back mate x

• Visited January 2014
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Great 'old school' type Indian”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Nice food and just what you'd like in a 'traditional indian'
Changes to entrance have made this look like it's on the way out but hopefully this will get sorted.

Visited November 2013