“Lovely meal and service”

Bojangles Brasserie
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Congleton
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal and service”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Enjoyed a very nice evening meal at this local restaurant. Food was perfect with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Have recommended to friends and would not hesitate to go again.

3 Thank Cath B

Alsager, United Kingdom
“Fine GREAT value food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Whilst visiting Congleton's Artisan Market last Sunday (which was excellent, despite the weather), my wife and I decided to have lunch at Bojangles Brasserie on Bridge Street.

I had poached Cod with Salmon, Prawns and an absolutely delicious Hollandaise Sauce. Accompanying the delicious dish was a fine selection of vegetables including my favourite, Cauliflower Cheese, which was divine (can you say that about Cauliflower?)

At risk of going on and on, I shall just say from the moment we walked in the greeting, and atmosphere, was excellent, the staff were friendly and helpful. None of the constant “Is everything alright”, just once halfway through the meal… which is how it should be.

Would I recommend Bojangles Brasserie? You bet I would.

3 Thank flobste
“Superb!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Booked in as a treat for my wife's birthday, got a table, ordered from the 3 course for £10 menu (an afternoon treat) and was delighted with the food we had, which was excellent, and the staff were nothing short of superb, even going to the lengths of bringing dessert with a candle and a round of happy birthdays been sung to my surprised wife!

Was honestly treated as special guests and wouldn't hesitate to return.

I was shocked when I read some of the reviews on trip advisor after our visit, and judging from our experiences, it's clear the management at Bojangles have heeded the reviews and sorted their issues out!

Absolutely first class! Thanks for a great birthday treat!

3 Thank Chris H
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Poor, and expensive”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Called in for lunch and told waitress we were on our works lunch. Despite this other people arriving after us were served first and we had to remind staff about our order. It wasn't even busy. Awful cheese sandwich served on huge slabs of bread and a very dry wrap with a small tablespoon of coleslaw. Very expensive for what it was. Coffee not good at all. Despite that staff are very friendly and this could so easily have been a really enjoyable lunch, as it is probably won't go back.

3 Thank beverley G
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Great visit for friends birthday. ”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been once before and when I had to think of somewhere to celebrate a friends birthday I suggested here. I booked a table and mentioned it was a birthday and could I bring few decorations which they said it was no trouble. I dropped off balloons and banners which when we got there they had decorated it lovely for us. We opted for the three courses for £15 Which is brilliant value when the mains are around £13-£15 . Three of us enjoyed the garlic mushrooms and one had the seafood and I had pork with stilton main which was amazing, served with plenty of fresh veg , chips and dauphnoise potato's which again were really good. Slight wait for courses considering the restaurant wasn't full but the food was worth the wait. Waiting staff were excellent and couldn't do enough for us. We were drinking wine and they unfortunately ran out after 2 bottles but gave us tasters of the other two on offer. Neither were quite as nice but they very kindly gave us a free jug of lemonade to make a more drinkable spritzer. Desert was average. I ordered chocolate and tia Maria mousse . It was heavy and very set as if it had been in the fridge for a while. I was able to tap my spoon off the top. To be honest I could do with eating a few less deserts, so this was no bad thing. I would definitely go back as our party all had a great meal with plenty wine and fab service.

5 Thank Crookdiva999