“We'll be back”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Reubens is at the top end of town which we rarely visit but on hearing good reports we booked a table.

We were early on a Friday evening which was quiet when we arrived but it soon livened up and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. The menu has something for everyone with specials available. The food was better than expected, the staff were lovely and like a lot of other reviewers we'll definitely go back, probably next Wednesday for the 241 pizza pasta night. :D

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We recently had our first meal at Reuben Stubs, it most definitely wont be our last. The food was absolutely brilliant especially the 'Dirty Burger' and the service topped it off.
Looking forward to a family get together and birthday meal in September.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have been visiting Reuben Stubbs for many more years than I care to remember with my wife family and friends. James is a most welcoming and friendly host. I would describe it is a bistro/restaurant, informal and the food offers plenty of variation on the menu and daily specials from Pizzas to fine dininig. The meat nachos starter is my weakness. The atmosphere is very informal and I often say to my wife I feel as if I am on holiday when I visit. If you have not tried Reuben Stubbs then I would highly recommend that you do so.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

You all need to try pizza pasta Wednesdays at Reuben Stubbs Congleton! We were amazed at the portion sizes for such a good deal (most places would serve little on deals) it was 241 on pizzas and pastas. I had a pizza along with my sister, whilst my other two friends had pasta. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine from a large variety to choose from. To only downside I could pick was maybe more staff would help run the restaurant faster, and more attentive apart from that I will be visiting again!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Myself and my partner visited Reuben Stubbs on a busy Saturday night. We had suburb food! The food seems to have become a lot higher standard compared to before Christmas. We have always enjoyed illuchinunis and we used to enjoy going there for food at night, which I believe it Reuben's Stubbs sister company. The only let down to the night was staff, I would recommend more staff needed for bar and waiting on. Thank you for the lovely atmosphere and food.