“Wow, what an amazing find”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brownlow Inn

Brownlow Inn
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Congleton
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wow, what an amazing find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

My mrs and I wanted somewhere for dinner and googled restaurants and this little gem came up, their was a mix up with the booking and they were busy but they accommodated us, and we were so pleased they did !. The ambiance was good, service was excellent, price very reasonable but most of all the food was fantastic with a very varied menu. If I was pressed to be critical I would have liked to have more Marie Rose sauce with my prawns but am sure they would have provided this is asked.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Olwen101265

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Our favourite restaraunt in our area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

Always buzzing, always attentive and friendly staff and never had reason to complain tho on the last visit the lamb steaks were slightly more done than expected. However they were still enjoyable. Just nitpicking really.

Leek, United Kingdom
“Excellent place for a meal with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful meal with a party of friends. We had a table in a side room so felt free to laugh and joke without upsetting other guests. Food was excellent as was the service, attentive without being intrusive. I still have a slight preference for the Ryles Arms (the sister establishment) which is all that prevents me from giving top marks

Congleton, United Kingdom
“Awesome Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great food and amazing service by the staff, Megan and Cat were excellent, they were friendly and very nice to my Nana who is normally hard work. These two some how won her over which made my meal far more enjoyable.

Congleton, United Kingdom
“Wonderful service and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have visited the Brownlow on many occasions recently with both friends and family and the service is always exceptional.Excellent recommendations by Lauren and Amy behind the bar with fantastic knowledge of wine, particularly Lauren with her recommendation of Marlborough's, very impressive. Excellent accommodating table service for my sister's particular vegetarian needs by Rachel and Laura. Nothing was to much trouble. I fillet steak is in another league and more than generous by most restaurant standards.