“Closed go to symphony bar and grill in Sandbach”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Symphony - CLOSED

Cafe Symphony
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Closed go to symphony bar and grill in Sandbach”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This has closed go to symphony bar and grill in Sandbach where the food is fantastic and the staff fab run by Andy and Aggie

Leek, United Kingdom
“One of the few treasures left in the area. .. So sad it's closing.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I just popped into cafe symphony for a quick meal after the gym. Gutted to find out that this will be their last night open... As they're quitting to sieve more time with family.
For the last 20 years myself and my parents have headed here for a treat from time to time. This was one of the only places in the area where we could be guaranteed real homemade food, freshly cooked to order, and at fantastic prices.
Cafe Symphony, we will miss you! I pray for another great restaurant to open here!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank JaneM_UK_2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We have dined here on many occasion. Never had a bad meal , food has always been very tasty and a decent choice of dishes. I would definitely recommend giving it a try !!! Can get a little hot in there so don't over dress !!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mayfairlady1122
Congleton, England, United Kingdom
“Definitely not a-la-carte!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I went with my husband for a meal here last night. We chose from the a la carte menu but were very disappointed. Firstly i ordered breaded mushrooms but they were deep fried and very hard. My husband chose a prawn starter which sounded very nice but when it arrived it was just a piece of lettuce, some chopped red pepper and the most tiniest of prawns. He was expecting king prawns with tails still on. Next i ordered steak and chips. The steak was quite fatty although a generous size, chips had been re heated and hard. My husband ordered paella - hmm lots of rice and chicken!
We have been here quite a few times before but i think this might be our last time. Not impressed at all. Hope its changed quickly for the better! :-(

• Visited June 2013
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I recently visited and were impressed with the variety offered on the menu. The prices are comparable with other restaurants in the town. The restaurant was unusually quiet for a Saturday evening - we have visited several times before when it has been much busier. All 3 courses were of a high standard, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal.
The service was excellent, though I would expect nothing less on such a quiet evening. The wine was brought to the table in a wine cooler that contained no ice, so did not stay cold.
All in all a good evening, though the atmosphere was a little too quiet for our liking!

• Visited June 2013