very nice boutique hotel. The included breakfast was great and varied. The restaurant & bar were very quaint but on the expensive side. The room we had was very large and was well appointed. The hotel is described as a ski in/out. That would be a stretch. It is quite a walk to the closest lift and you could not ski back not is there a ticket booth at the bottom of the closest run. The staff were very friendly. Everything was very clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly at the base of Mount Orford and only at 5-minutes drive from Magog, the Espace 4 saisons is the ideal spot for an elegant getaway stay in nature: where pleasure and comfort join forces to enhance your visit. Its warm atmosphere will charm you, its personalized services will respond to all your needs and desires. Inspired by the new Zen trends, all the rooms and suites of the hotel offer a pure and original design and large windows. Everything is designed for your comfort. All of our rooms are equipped with plasma television, coffee maker, cable, access to free wireless Internet services. Some of them are equipped with a kitchenette and a washing/drying machine. You will find on site, a fine restaurant, a pub, a indoor/outdoor pool, a jacuzzi, a cinema room, a gym, many reception rooms, a common area with wooden fireplace-sofas-balcony, a health and beauty care center. Many packages available with activities in Magog area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Espace 4 Saisons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Aux 4 Saisons Orford Hotel Orford
- Espace 4 Saisons Orford, Quebec, Canada