“Very pleasant dinner in Orford”

Le Four a Bois D'Orford
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Orford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In a relaxed atmosphere, smell the aromas of the wood oven where browns to perfection our artisanal pizzas. Discover new and traditional flavors, taste our comforting table d 'hote and choose from a various list of wines and beers. 4 km from centre town of Magog, Le four a Bois d'Orford is located in the heart of the Cherry River village, between Hotel Estrimont and Hotel Cheribourg, at a few minutes' walk of the Manoir des Sables and the Orford Arts Centre. Aut. 10 exit 118 towards Orford
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very enjoyable dinner. Nice mix of innovation and good old fashioned service. Be sure to reserve ahead as we missed our first opp to dine here

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Lovely meal - great value. My kids ordered the Tommy Pizza which is a slightly smaller pizza (read choose any on the menu) with a dessert and drink included. Fantastic flavour and great service. Looking forward to coming back and trying more.

1  Thank Robiners
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The best meal we had during our week in Orford: my son had pizza, and it was great, but my wife and I got the full meals with appetizers and thought everything terrific, very carefully prepared and delicious. It happened to be a very busy night, but the service was wonderful--friendly, thoughtful, flexible. I could imagine the place being hot on another summer night (it wasn't when we were there, a rainy evening after a rainy day), so it would be worth wearing cool clothes. But I wouldn't miss this place: it was MUCH better than any place we ate at in Orford or Magog.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Thin crust, perfectly baked with generous toppings and lots to chose from: haven't had such a good pizza in a long time. Everyone enjoyed their meal - we will be back!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I enjoy a good wood oven pizza and have tried a lot of different restaurants, I can honestly right they have the best base and great toppings.
I recommend the pizza with béchamel, shrimp, scallop and garlic