Llwyn Hall Country House
$57
Miramar Hotel(Llanelli)
$61
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Llanelli Central(Llanelli)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
    $63
    PremierInn.com
    Travelodge Llanelli Cross Hands(Llanelli)(Great Value!)
    $43
    Travelodge
    All reviewsthe main houseperiod featuresbeautiful housebridal suitefeel very welcomefantastic weekendon arrivalwetlands centrecooked breakfastfull englishsunday lunchshort drivequiet locationwarm welcomefollowing morningafternoon teafamily room
    Reviewed May 26, 2012

My friend and I stayed overnight and found everything to be very relaxed and friendly, Fabulous setting and beautiful property. We were made very welcome, things were quite impromptu but extremely sociable. Although they no longer operate a public restaurant we were still served a great evening meal including homemade foccacia..absolutely great! Thanks to Dorian, Steve & Wendy, we will definitely be back if only for the food...

Room Tip: We had the family room in the annexe it was ideal, the rooms in the main house looked lovely.
    • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
    2  Thank Jenefer P
    Reviewed March 4, 2012

My partner and I stayed in this hotel in February. Our room was immaculate, fastidiously clean and comfortable. The interior was in keeping with the age of the property - wooden furnishings and patterned Laura Ashley walls and fabric.The bathroom was spacious with a bath and small pretty fireplace.
    The owner was very friendly.
    We also ate in the rsetaurant and the food was fine.Of course there are always improvements that small businesses can make but overall I think some of the previous reviews have been very unfair.Whist the location was not ideal it was quiet and within 20 mins drive of the beautiful Gower coast and Race course.

Room Tip: The front bedroom with bathroom is really good.
    • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank josephinesouthwales
    Reviewed March 2, 2012

Booked lunch, ordered pork in sherry sauce with saute potatoes. Four thin overcooked 50 pence piece slices of dried up pork (tough as shoe leather) served with triple baked crisp like pieces of potato classed as saute ( all served luke warm). Had to prompt waiter for wine, had to re-ask for coffee. One person serving lunch time. Place is up for sale no reason to ask why?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
    3  Thank millycat34
    Reviewed February 29, 2012

We have just returned home from Llwyn Hall where we had gone for dinner using a group on voucher which should have entitled us to a 2 course meal with a glass of wine up to the value of £40.40. we were advised there would be a short wait but we could order our drinks, on trying to order a soft drink as an alternative to the wine I was told I could have a soft drink but would have to pay extra as there was no alternative to the wine. A great display of preventing driving after drinking alcohol!!!!!! Having said that I was allowed a glass of tap water at no extra charge.
    After a long delay we were shown to our table and a very friendly waitress took our order. I had the soup,all 5 spoonfuls, my partner had what seems to be a favourite game at Llwyn Hall - hunt the prawn in the prawn cocktail sauce........ So much fun! Wish I'd taken the kids.
    Next came the steak, this was such a sorry excuse for a steak it almost had tears on it, I have soles on my wellingtons that are more tender than their steak, even the steak knife had difficulty cutting through it. I have never been served a steak that appeared more lonely on its plate than this one. If you want to add something to this sorry bit of meat you have to pay extra, even for the chips.
    We looked around at our fellow diners and it was pretty obvious they were all being exposed to the same level of poor quality food.
    We could not bring ourselves to be subjected to a sweet and promptly paid our additional cost and left.
    I would liken this to some sort of Faulty Towers experience but that would be doing Faulty Towers an injustice.
    The surroundings are worn out and dirty, the food was unbelievably bad ( as is my indigestion following my meal ) the only saving grace was the friendly young waitress who was trying her best under what were very difficult conditions. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone and would also suggest groupon do not associate themselves with Llwyn Hall if they want to maintain their reputation .
    More than this the person who appeared to be in charge suggested that anyone with an unused voucher would no longer be entitled to,book there despite there being several days remaining on the deal.
    All in all this was the worst dining experience we have ever had.
    I agree this review is long winded but deservedly so.

Room Tip: Don't go there !
    • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
    3  Thank Indigestion776264
    Reviewed January 11, 2012

Just returned from dinner at Llwyn hall, excellent food cooked to our liking, dessert's were to die for and all topped off with a five star service. Surprisingly low prices, very good value, I will definatley be calling back.

• Stayed: January 2012