Stradey Park Hotel & Spa
$71
$59
$92
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Llanelli Central(Llanelli)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
    Travelocity
    Travelodge Llanelli Cross Hands(Llanelli)(Great Value!)
    Travelocity
    $67
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsafternoon teawedding guestsrooftop loungesamphire restaurantbar foodlovely hotelsandwichesreception staffthe ground floorwedding venuefunction roomfood was lovelyenjoyable stayone night staybreakfast was excellentsunday lunchcouldn't do enough
    Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I was at the hotel for one night for a conference in the Llanelli area. The hotel appeared quite grubby from the outside and upon arrival I found my self surrounded by teenagers having their high school 'prom' which went on till eleven thirty at night with loud pounding music!
    On booking in at reception I was demanded by stag to give them my card details in case I wanted to charge anything to room..even thought there was cash and cards accepted at the bar!
    I ordered a bar meal ( very limited choice ) £6 for a sandwhich that was tiny and £3 for a measly bowl of chips, whilst I was eating and drinking my £6.05 glass of wine proceeded to watch many people in 'normal clothes' walking freely in and out of the kitchen!!
    My room has twin beds that slipped apart all night which was very annoying!
    If i hadn't been on a works event there is no way I would stop at this hotel....never mind the fact that even though my room had been paid for they tried to make me pay again!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
    Daniel B, Manager at Stradey Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Joanna,

I am disappointed to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. I'm sorry that you were disturbed by the prom that was held at the hotel on the night of your stay, we try to place our guests in quieter areas of the hotel if there is an event such as this on.

We take guest critiques very seriously and your points have been noted and will be reviewed by management, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We have just returned from a 3 night stay and also our third visit in four months, that in itself says everything about this wonderful hotel! Our room was front facing with marvellous views, the room itself was spotless. Samphires restaurant is highly recommended. As always the staff at the hotel are extremely friendly and courteous at all times and look forward to another visit.

Room Tip: Front facing give wonderful views
    • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Nalda,

Thank you for your glowing review, what better endorsement than someone who has stayed with us so frequently. I will pass your feedback on to the staff in both reception, housekeeping and kitchen/restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon (you may already have been back since this review!)

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My colleagues and I stayed overnight at this hotel last week. We had a very comfy stay: beds comfortable, good views from the windows, very good food. There was a very good choice for dinner. Starters were interesting and served in interesting ways.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that yourself and your colleagues had an enjoyable stay and found both the rooms and the food agreeable. Our chefs are very creative, I will pass your feedback on to them regarding the starters.

We hope you will be visiting the area again soon and will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed for 1 night on the ground floor. There was only 1 very small window which looked as if we were underground, apart from that the room was very comfortable. Other floors were accessible only via stairs as the lift was out of order. Staff were very polite and courteous. After the set meal we were still quite hungry.

Room Tip: Check what floors have available rooms, and check that the lift is working.
    • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review. It may be worth asking at Reception next time you book for a front facing room, it may be that you were placed at the back on the ground floor as it's quieter if we have a wedding on in the hotel. I'm glad that it was comfortable however.

Unfortunately sometimes the lift has to undergo maintenance work, we appreciate this is inconvenient for our guests and apologise for this.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel is extremely comfortable and convenient with a family. The children sleep in an adjoining room, so you don't have to worry about them.
    We have stayed 3 times in 3 weeks (due to a family bereavement). Was very surprised that the hotel refused to offer us a good deal even though we were potentially going to book upwards of 6 rooms. Still no good deal despite it being our third stay in three weeks!

However, breakfast is good, beds are very comfy, staff are friendly. Avoid dinner in Samphires restaurant - very disappointing. Bar meals are better by far.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Noughtsandcrosses,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am glad to hear you found your stay to be comfortable and family friendly, our family rooms are extremely popular, the adjoining room for the adults and the Xboxes for the children.

I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience in Samphires Restaurant, the standard of food is usually very high, my apologies this wasn't the case on your visit. We hope it didn't put you off and that you will come and visit us again soon.