“At last a pub with excellent food at prices you can afford to treat yourself even midweek !!!!”
Review of The Lewis Arms - CLOSED

The Lewis Arms
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: http://www.yell.com/b/The+Lewis+Arms-Pub+Restaurants-Llanelli-SA149TD-901273520/index.html
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I went here for a meal and were truly amazed at the high standard of service we received. The staff were friendly and could not do enough for you. The pub had a relaxing homely feel and we enjoyed having a drink on the leather sofas by the open fire while choosing our meals. The menu had so much to offer we were spoilt for choice. When the food arrived we were not disappointed it tasted every bit as good as its excellent presentation, we could not find one criticism. We have already planned a date to re visit and are taking 18 other friends with us next time. I would definitely recommend this pub top class food at reality prices !!!!!

1 Thank Annettequick

“My Favourite Restaurant!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Having visited the Lewis Arms on several different occasions, I felt that I wanted to write a review so that everyone could know what a fantastic restaurant this really is.

The staff are so accommodating. I am a very fussy eater but managed to be spoiled for choice with the menu! (this rarely happens for me!) The pasta dishes are fantastic and the homemade chips are to die for!! The portion sizes are perfect and left me feeling very full of lovely and tasty food!

I have also been to The Lewis Arms on a Bank Holiday where they offer a BBQ. A fantastic choice of meats, salads and breads with a lovely atmosphere provided with a local band.

The owners are constantly changing and improving the decor and the restaurant is always clean and tidy!

Thank you to the very talented and hospitable chef of The Lewis Arms for providing South Wales with an extremely tasty menu with excellent presentation and all for an affordable price. Can't wait for the next time when I will DEFINITELY be having the chocolate brownie for desert again!!

“Christmas lunch!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Very good value for money.. Went with a group of work colleagues for our Christmas lunch, very quick service and delicious food!

Would recommend and go again :)

1 Thank Sa53mee
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
“"1st time visitor"”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Called in this pub today on our way home from shopping wow fantastic food lovely log fire and the most pleasant staff we've encountered for a long time. I had the curry half and half amazing will definitely be returning

• Visited December 2012
“Lovely pub”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyable meal & nice paintings on display available to purchase would visit again with friends or family