“Fantastic Take Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sheesh Mahal

Sheesh Mahal
Ranked #52 of 148 Restaurants in Llanelli
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buckinghamshire
“Fantastic Take Away”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was visiting family in the area and they picked this restaurant to get food from by reviews they had heard and I have to say it didn't disappoint. We ordered lots of different dishes and they were all delicious, my favourite was murgh masalam my son loved the tandoori fish, but honestly it was all lovely. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited November 2013

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Indian meal”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We attended this restaurant at a busy time. The service was efficient and the restaurant clean. My shasjlik was not very hot not sizzling and very mild. Onion not cooked
Mushroom masala was ok. Lamba tikka was average. 65p poppadom and charged for chutney. Convenient to town on a friday night. Seemed full and popular

Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Constantly Good Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We've been visiting this restaurant both to eat in and as a takeaway for many many years. There is a wide range of dishes and the food is always good. Very importantly the staff are always polite and friendly. The restaurant is regularly in receipt of top awards. A big recommend.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tony R
“Little Ticker”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The meal I ordered was a chicken madras, the sauce was really tasty but the chicken was dry and had not had the sauce marinate.
Fair play I complained and was brought a second meal though it was equally as bad as the first.
I found the staff rude and arrogant and seemed to show any interest in my complaint, one staff member had the cheek to say nobody else had complained so it had to be me.
We always enjoyed the service and meals served to us by a very curtious staff members, we shall no longer frequent this facility again and would urge others to think about this opinion of mine before dining there.

5 Thank IDHart
Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My favourite restaurant excellent service friendly staff and always a good meal have been coming here for a few years and never once had a bad meal. I find the prices ok the beer and coke is a bit pricey , but you find that in all restaurants.

• Visited August 2013