“Excellent!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Part of Coastal Park Hotel
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Celebrated our ruby anniversary here with a party of family and friends. We were in the conservatory, which was really good as it made the party private. The food was excellent, we could not fault it at all. Dylan and his team of staff were very friendly and could not have been more helpful both before and during the evening, I must say a big thank you to them all. All in all an excellent choice, we will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Warm welcome, very friendly polite staff. First time here. The place was spotless and had a nice flow to it. The food was spot on and we had children with our party and the staff were great bringing out colouring books etc . The menu was fab. Will be booking to go again and will be telling all my friends family and clients.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went for a meal with my wife Yvonne, my friend Alun and his wife Sonia. The whitebait starters were superb. I had a mixed grill for main course it was yhe best I have ever had. The portion was reasonable, everything had its own distinct taste. Very very nice will go again for sure.

1  Thank Chrisradioman
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We booked in for a weekend 2 night break, straight away we were very impressed, although our room was not ready when we arrived the staff wasted no time in making us feel at home while our room was prepared, it was clean and comfortable. We had a meal in the restaurant on Friday night and the staff could not have been more attentive towards us and the food was served beautifully and quickly, also the quality was superb. we could not fault any of our stay and would recommend to anyone. Again I must impress upon you the very excellent quality of the staff, well done to them all. We would not hesitate to book a stay again.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Not heard of this place until my friends booked. Able to have a drink at the bar and then a meal in the unexpected large restaurant . Food was lovely. Two of us had surf & turf and one had steak. Home made chips were lovely and choice if veg or salad which was nice to have. Desserts were nice enough , don't think they were home made .