Tripadvisor

The Bridge
Ranked #7 of 180 Restaurants in Llanelli
Cuisines: British, Gastropub, Grill, Welsh
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At The Bridge, Llangennech, (formerly The Old Bridge Inn) we pride ourselves on our home cooked food from local produce, the great atmosphere and excellent service our staff strive to create for our guests. Enjoy a meal from our A La Carte menu, extensive grill menu, weekly specials menu or our very popular carvery. The Bridge is a delightful building which provides a traditional backdrop for any occasion. We cater for all functions and you can count on us to ensure that your special occasion is one to remember. We have ample parking facilities and welcome coach parties with prior bookings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Carvery
Went on a Tuesday lunchtime & ordered a Carvery. Meat was tasty, gravy fantastic, good selection of veg & was very hot.

Couldn’t fault it.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (829)

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Staying in Llanelli for the weekend so called in here for lunch after I had read reviews about the Bridge.

3 of us had a Carvery lunch and 2 Steaks. We were all impressed with the Carvery meat lovely, plenty of veg and very tasty gravy. The Steak meals were enjoyed too.

A definite 10/10 from us we will be back on our next visit.

My one friend commented it was the best Carvery she had eaten in years!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Had a lovely carvery here a few weeks back. Gravy was tremendous! my Mum had the rump steak and that was also incredible! cooked to perfection! looking forward to my next visit!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2019

I went with my husband, two daughters and son in law for an 18th birthday meal. The waiter and bar staff were lovely and friendly, couldn't do enough for us. Three of us had carvery which was delicious and hot, daughter had vegetarian curry, son in law had steak, all of which were fantastic. The whole table commented that the food was lovely and some were regulars who said the food was always this good. I'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Me and my partner with a few other couples came here for a Christmas meal which was lovely. We all opted for carvery which was piping hot and plenty of it. Atmosphere was great . Looking forward to returning

Date of visit: December 2019