My husband and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel, just on the outskirts of Tempio Pausania, in countryside, in August. We stayed for 16 nights. The room was spacious, with a lovely shower room and complimentary toiletries in case you had forgotten your own. The beds were very comfortable. Both breakfast and evening meal offered plenty of choice, with usually a fish choice for the second course in the evening and always vegetarian options.
This hotel is special because it is family-run and the family obviously care deeply about their hotel and their clientele. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming.
We particularly enjoyed being away from the coastal bustle in the evenings but being able to drive to the beaches easily on the very quiet rural roads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and run by the Vargiu family, the hotel is located in Tempio Pausania, in Sardinia, one short kilometer from the town center. Immersed in the peace and quiet of Gallura's wooded countryside, Pausania Inn is an ideal base from which to explore many destinations in Northern Sardinia, and it is especially suited to visitors who are looking to enjoy a vacation away from the hustle and bustle of seaside resorts. Surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation (including cork oaks, myrtle, and lentisk), the hotel greets you with stunning views of the Mountains of Aggius. Pausania Inn comprises 60 air-conditioned rooms, simple and unfussy, but furnished with care; some have a private little garden or a balcony. On arrival at the hotel, you will immediately be delighted by the beautiful views from its common areas. In the large lobby, you will find books by local authors describing the Sardinian heritage, maps and brochures for you to take, and a charming display of costumes, masks, textiles and other local crafts. On site there is a bar, a restaurant specialized in regional and national cuisine, a panoramic terrace, and a nice outdoor swimming pool. The hotel also has a tennis court, and a large parking area, which can accommodate up to 150 cars, as well as big tour buses. Friendly atmosphere, attention to detail, discretion and dedication to hospitality are our trademarks. The beauty and tranquility of the surrounding countryside, as well as the warm welcome and the attentive service of our staff, will make your holiday with us a source of many cherished memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pausania Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pausania Hotel Tempio Pausania
- Pausania Inn Tempio Pausania, Sardinia, Italy