“Beatiful fish”

The Seaview Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Seaview Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We made our first visit to Saltburn on the bank holiday monday. undecided at first as to join the take away queue or eat in , we went for the indoor queue and were quite quickly seated. Being quite hungry we chose the regular sized fish and chips, have to say the small one would have been a better choice for me as with peas and bread it was very filling. The fish was the best I have tasted in years ! service was really good too. will return.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The best fish and chips I've tasted, I ordered the haddock, Mum had the cod and of course a pot of tea for two. We didn't have to wait long before our food arrived, I've never had haddock that was so white and fresh, the batter was thin and crispy (I was in 'fish & chip' heaven). You could tell the owners had a lot of respect for their trade. The place lovely and bright, I'm glad we went when it was quite.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Had seen this place on a number of previous visits to Saltburn & thought it looked like a good place to try - ways busy & often long queues at the take out window. I am delighted to say we were not disappointed, the service was friendly, efficient & swift & the fish & chips & scampi - fresh, beautifully cooked, tender & very tasty. We had, had Gish & chips in The Magpie Cafe in Whitby about 2 weeks back (reputed to be one if the best places around), The Seaview beat it hands down in every aspect ! Well worth stopping by if you are in the area or making a side trip to sample their food. Next time we'll have take out & sit out on the pier to have an even more memorable experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great little café situated near the pier and funicular railway. Be prepared to queue because they are very popular and worth it !

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great service, crispy and fresh, good sized meals. Even pointed out to my mum that she could save with the OAP special she had missed, lovely view, friendly staff.

1  Thank edacey