All reviews cycling holiday stayed at this hotel for nights large group recommend this hotel lovely hotel three nights antonio pool
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed her for four nights. The hotel has a lovely traditional Spanish feel. The staff are great and attentive. Antonio was amazing..He made is feel very welcome. Food delicious.
We loved our stay and would love to return.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I have stayed before with friends and another time in a large group. This time I was alone for a couple of days and still found the hotel to be quiet and relaxing. Super food and service provided by this family run hotel.

Room tip: all rooms are good but some have balconies
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Situated about 4 km outside Priego de Cordoba the hotel is decorated in Spanish style with colourful tiles and furniture of dark wood. The rooms are quite big and the bathrooms, too. There is a pool in the garden and a large car park. The hotel offers half board with a nice menu that can be taken outside on a terrace or inside.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2015

This was the perfect place to stay while exploring the delights of nearby Priego de Cordoba and the surrounding area.

The hotel is a charming old world building with spacious rooms and is spotlessly clean. The outdoor pool is large with plenty of room to either swim or sunbathe.

For me the most impressive aspects were the location and the staff. I enjoyed the fact that the hotel was located outside of the town. It was exceptionally quiet and the property is beautifully maintained. The staff were outstanding; friendly, courteous and the language barriers never posed a problem.

While staying here I was incredibly chilled and felt 'de-stressed', a sure sign that I was enjoying my holiday. I would love to return in the future and spend a whole week staying at this property.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Our estate agent recommended the hotel restaurant on a rainy Monday house hunting trip. Although there was only one other guest, we had a great and relaxing meal in a cosy part of the restaurant. The tables had fresh cotton tablecloths, always a good sign. Our meal: we shared a fresh salad starter followed by really tasty main course washed down with a glass of red Rioja each. My wife had rabbit and I had lamb chops. We also had deserts and coffee. Our waiter was friendly and efficient. We will certainly go back, when next in the area.

Date of stay: October 2015