We stayed at the Villa Turista De Priego for a week. It's in a lovely setting surrounded by olive groves with mountains behind and the lovely, white-washed village of Zagrilla close by.
The restaurant was fantastic as was the generous breakfast buffet and lunchtime menu. Staff were very friendly and happy to help with anything (they even phoned the Al Hambra in Granada to book tickets for us).
The only issue I have is with the Air-Conditioning. It doesn't really work that well, and when you were in 42C heat like we were that is a big issue! The only other alternative was to open the windows and let the Andalucian breeze flow through the rooms - this worked a treat ...expect the walls were soon covered with lizards who had scuttled through the window.
But that was a small price to pay for a wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful villa is located right in the subbetica region, in the Cordoba province, in the borders of the natural park with the same name, perfectly fitting with the habitat and the surroundings of the area. It has 52 housing units with a total of 145 beds and 90 additional convertible beds distributed in one or two bedrooms, also one or two bathrooms, living-dining, and tv. It also has cafeteria, restaurant, laundry service, tv room, assembly hall with fireplace and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Villa de Priego de Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Turistica De Priego
- Hotel Villa De Priego De Cordoba Spain/Province Of Cordoba