Casa Olea is a wonderful place to stay if you are wanting to explore the ‘Old Andalucia’. The converted farmhouse is nestled in a valley between Granada and Cordoba and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. The birdlife is twichers paradise and from the location you can explore the lovely white villages – Zuheros, Luque and Priego de Cordoba.
Tim and Claire take infinite care to make your stay comfortable and relaxing and even lend you Ruby as a walking ‘guide’ and companion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Province Of Cordoba - Priego De Cordoba