Briefly - the very best! Tim and Claire (and Ruby the dog) were gracious, generous with their time and talk, and the most excellent of hosts and innkeepers. The food was the best in our 3 weeks in Spain. The room was quiet and cool and so very comfortable. Yeah, no TV!! The views and walks and the local villages were splendid but the real treat was a day at their pool just relaxing with a cold beverage and soaking in the water. We were all whacked out from days and days of travel and the respite here was like a refreshing elixir. We are determined to return.
OH and this is not for folks to like action, nightlife, or city living. Country at it's best and be prepared to perhaps get a bit lost going there. Worth it in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Province Of Cordoba - Priego De Cordoba