We had a fantastic five nights at Casa Olea in April. Tim and Claire were excellent hosts, with Tim providing insider information on what to do and and where to eat in the area and Claire serving up lovely home cooking with a Spanish twist. Our room was spacious and comfortable with beautiful views. We particularly enjoyed dinner on the terrace as the sun went down; and drinking in the wonderful aromas of lavender and rosemary from the plants growing around the hotel. Malaga, Granada and Cordoba are 90 minutes or less away for great cultural experiences, but it's also lovely to enjoy the Sierra Subbetica out walking with Ruby the hotel dog. With just six rooms, Casa Olea feels intimate and homely, but it's also easy to have your own space. We left feeling thoroughly relaxed and keen to return next time we are in Andalucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Province Of Cordoba - Priego De Cordoba