This was our first time at Casa Olea and if we ever go back to Spain, it will be to return to this wonderful B&B, to see Tim, Claire and little Max, and take more walks with Ruby the Wonderdog! If you go here, plan to have dinners here as well - starting with cocktails and chatting with other guests and ending with amazing food, no where else can even come close. We went in spring and walked through fields of wildflowers up to our waists! Poppies and spring flowers everywhere. Took a hike in a local gorge recommended by Tim and just soaked in the natural beauty. If we lived closer, we'd come back every year too - it's probably the best B&B experience we have ever had, and we've stayed at some amazing places. Thanks for the wonderful memories Tim and Claire, it was a real highlight of our month long trip. (from jan and don)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Province Of Cordoba - Priego De Cordoba