It is difficult to know what to add to the already stunning reviews, but we could not leave Casa Olea this time without adding our voice. This was our second visit, taking friends we knew would love the whole experience of being in the most beautiful place with hosts, Tim and Claire, baby Max and Ruby. As well as sharing an extremely comfortable and delightful home, cooking great food and being incredibly helpful, they have a very special ability to make you feel as if you are their most important guests ever.
We had mixed weather and in the cold evenings, Tim would light a fire in the lounge; the perfect way to begin the evening. In the days we walked and hired bikes taking in the spectacular countryside.
This time we stayed in Olivio with its own balcony. All the rooms are lovely; the quality of the bed linen fantastic, and the largest and most comfortable bed ever! Everywhere you look there is great attention to detail in the choice of colours, tiles and furnishings.
We went on to Seville afterwards for a couple of nights, and, although it was great, we missed Casa Olea like anything! The hotel in Seville was fine, but in comparison, it made us realise just how much care and attention Tim and Claire have given to the restoration of this formerly derelict farmhouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Province Of Cordoba - Priego De Cordoba