What a wonderful stay for our group of 8 from 9/5-9/12! The house and property is just beautiful, tranquil and relaxing, and Tim and Claire are the perfect hosts. We took a day trips to various locations each day, and each was within a doable drive and Tim's directions and suggestions were so accurate! We visited Zuheros, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Priego de Cordoba and allowed a day in between to hike the property, enjoy the pool (and a wonderful poolside lunch prepared by Claire) and just chill. We also enjoyed 3 nights of Claire's delicious dinners after our day trips, and after one of these dinners we enjoyed a Flamenco guitar and singing performance arranged by our hosts. Tim also gave us an olive oil tasting and lesson on how the oil is produced and graded...Casa Olea will be selling their own olive oil and we've ordered some. All the amenties were there, including wi-fi, and our hosts were so gracious and attentive to every need! I would highly recommend Casa Olea if you are visiting this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Granada and Cordoba, ideal base for day trips to the Alhambra and Mezquita. Great for olive groves, mountains, walking, home cooking, relaxing, wildlife and nature. Charming Andalucian cortijo (farmhouse) with indulgent touches: under-floor heating, a/c, super-king beds, Egyptian cotton bedding, pool, bikes for hire. Home-cooked evening meals using locally-sourced, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Good selection of Spanish wines. Strong green credentials: 100% of heating/hot water from biomass boiler & solar panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Olea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Olea Hotel Priego De Cordoba
- Casa Olea Spain/Province Of Cordoba - Priego De Cordoba