Lew Barn Bed & Breakfast
Premier Inn Bude(Bude)(Great Value!)
$83
$105
$95
$94
$81
Beach House B&B(Widemouth Bay)(Great Value!)
$85
Widemouth Manor(Widemouth Bay)(Great Value!)
$83
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfour poster bedsitting roomhome from homepetedogbedroom
Reviewed September 6, 2011

good family accomodation with 2 bedroom suite own bathroom and single bedroom with own tvs, breakfast fab with sitting areas in garden and walk to lake in grounds, close to great pub good food what more could you want from a b&b

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2011

My Mum and I had a 2 night stay at Lew Barn in suite 2. The suite had a double room, single room and shower room, it was clean and comfortable with all the home comforts you could want. Peter and Carol the owners were extremely friendly and made us feel at home straight away. The breakfast was amazing and used local produce which was first class. They went the extra mile to welcome us in to their home. I would definately recommend a stay there and will be going back there in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2011

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

What a lovely place to stay. Very friendly, welcoming and chatty hosts for whom nothing was too much trouble - happy to assist with advice about the locality and even helped us get a table at the local pub for dinner. We had the suite which was great (it's an old cottage with lots of great features) with a very spacious bathroom and a four poster bed! The breakfast was absolutely outstanding - very good quality local produce and such a generous portion that we didn't need to eat again until 8pm that evening! I would definitely consider staying here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2009

Stayed here for one night and was pleasantly surprised. The owners are very nice and helpful and could not do enough. The breakfast was awesome. Neither my son or I could finish it. Quirky building with lots of character. I stayed in a suite with my son that two rooms rooms, one single and one double and an en-suite bathroom. Very comfortable. Would highly recommend it but don't go if you don't like dogs, they have two large New Foundlands, which are not to everybodies taste!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family