1,319 results
All reviews monte bianco hotel spa great hotel long drive mountain view outdoor pool bread pools snow terme facilities robe gift parking nuts design steam
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Very expensive even if you take the Evening ticket. This was still over 50 euro per person for what turns out to be about 2 hours. They said the facilities are open until 7:30, but at 7 the attendant started walking around and kicking out people who were not hotel guests. I understand that everyone must be out in time for the facility to close at 7:30, so there may need to be time to shower etc., but all this was very unprofessional and cut the already short and horribly overpriced visit.

The facilities are small.

The robe and towel are very thin, poor quality.

Incredibly, no tea offered, just cold water or cold apple juice - why?????

The locker room is very basic. Nowhere to squeeze the water out of the suit, just one room with all the showers, no cotton swabs.

Staff unfriendly and inattentive.

A total waste of money (ah, and before I forget - parking was difficult too).

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank giulietta429
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

The spa it’s really nice there are many facilities that you can enjoy it . I love the design each space it’s design with different concept and providing you a different experience really love it .
Great tea and snack provide near the reception in the evening also guest can get liquors and amaro , breakfast was tasty too With many option they also provide take away bags for guest which want take some food for later in the day
It’s not only the place I like but the experience they provide you

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Please save your money!!!
Far too expensive for what they offer!
Rooms are super old and not spacious enough, terme are good but overcrowded cause they allow all sort of external people.... truly awful!

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank riccardop316
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

This was my husband and my second stay at QC Terme Montebianco - our first time bringing my in-laws.

The spa continues to be amazing. Their new renovation (compared to when we stayed in March 2018) is a tremendous addition to the experience and nearly doubled the amenities/spa options. Thermal pools, saunas, steam rooms are amazing. We loved the scented steam and sauna rooms and the salt body scrub area.

Thankfully we were there for a week day stay, so it wasn’t too busy. The evening hours on Thursday got a lot busier, but you could still enjoy the facilities.

The lunch and dinner buffets were wonderful. A great spread of options - especially the meats and cheeses. Surprisingly, we were not as pleased with our A La Carte dinner (served in the smaller cozier part of the restaurant). When we stayed in March, all three courses, both nights were absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately, we really only enjoyed one plate at dinner the last night. The experience and service were wonderful - the meal was just ok. We definitely loved the lunch and dinner buffet. Breakfast is also included in the room - and it featured a wonderful variety of options. And the staff is so attentive, friendly and helpful!

It seems they have put a lot of money into expanding and improving the spa, but not onto the rooms. The room was cozy, comfortable yet small (by coincidence it was the same room as last time) but some of the features could be upgraded or updated - better lighting, better pillows and the bathroom shower design is rather cumbersome.

It offers an amazing retreat to rest and relax. It’s definitely a must-do. You can’t beat the gorgeous views of Monte Bianco from the rooms.

My husband and I hope to return and certainly want to visit the other QC Terme wellness hotels in Italy.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Second visit to this establishment, I spent three days here with four days Spa use , wow , amazing and really quite wonderful. As someone who usually finds relaxation challenging here I just melt into the warm comforting waters of the pool, steam rooms and relaxation rooms QC termes have found a magical combination, I just have to think of it and I feel better.
If you are reading this you’re halfway there, we have a QC in Chamonix that’s equally incredible. I want to visit each and every one. I promise I have not been payed to say this. Just go !

Date of stay: December 2018