“Amazing food”

Fresh Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FRESH RESTAURANT: FOR THAT SPECIAL NIGHT OUT.Vegetarian and gluten free diners are requested to please notify us telephonically in order to afford our chef the necessary time to prepare you a sensational meal.Kindly note that our operating hours are from 18H00 till late. Please contact us at the above mentioned telephone number for reservations/late arrivals.Regards Team Fresh
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We read the reviews on here and decided to give Fresh a try. We have tried some excellent local taverna's around Peyia but fancied more of a treat. The restaurant is simple and very stylish with a lovely atmosphere. The staff were very attentive and their knowledge of the food and wine was exceptional. I had the scallops to start which just melted and then the black Angus steak with truffle shavings. The steak was cooked to perfection and was one of the best I have eaten. My husband had fois gras followed by king prawns both of which were excellent. The home made desserts are highly recommended too. We had a lovely bottle of red wine from one of the local vineyards which was recommended by our waitress. All in all we had a very good evening with some amazing food, all enhanced by the wonderful service. In comparison to similar restaurants back home, we consider this was really good value and we hope to be back in the future.

2  Thank ssheldon
Manager2014, Owner at Fresh Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Ms Sheldon

Thank you so much for your appraisal and for your time. We hope to see you soon!

Lots of Love

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited at the beginning of September. We waited for about 10 minutes for a menu. I ordered the rack of lamb at approximately 18 euros and my husband ordered the seafood linguine at approximately 16 euros. My lamb was cooked perfectly, the meal was beautiful! It was the best lamb dish I have ever had. My husband also thoroughly enjoyed his meal but wished he'd also ordered the lamb! There was a generous amount of meat and it was nicely filling. The restaurant was busy by 7-7.30pm. It was a nice relaxed atmosphere and there was a few young children playing in the corner which one table didn't like so they moved tables but they weren't being at all noisy and the -a lot of the restaurants customers were families with children at the time and it didn't bother anyone else. Its a very nice restaurant to sit in, a lovely garden and a very nice break from the main strip!! A lot of reviews mention the price but I am happy to have paid what we did for our meals and compared to what we have paid on the strip for not nice meals it is good! Unfortunately we didn't have room for starters or desserts but we will definitely return (hopefully before we go home on a birthday we have in a couple of days!!) and try more of what's on offer. The lady who I think owns the restaurant was dressed beautifully (in a blue dress) as were the waiters. I have recommended the restaurant to family who we are staying with.
Thank you for a lovely evening!

1  Thank ElizabethGrace90

Dear Elizabeth

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for taking the trouble to write a review. God Bless you and your family.

With Love

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Having numbed my taste buds on my hotels all inclusive menu, I decided to look online for something decidedly different in the Paphos district. Having read several glowing reviews for Fresh, I booked a table. Fresh is tucked away at the end of a road and therefore enjoys privacy away from the hustle and bustle found just minutes away along the main strip of Coral Bay. It's very simplistic facade doesn't give much away until you step inside. The inside seating is spacious and well decorated and the outdoor dining area very airy and the tables well spaced and immaculately presented. The area is clean and modern but feels nice and private. Fresh has an extensive wine list to suit all tastes from the casual to the connoisseur with prices to match. The menu has a wide variety, from fresh fish to duck and steak. Before your starter you are treated to some flavoured crisp breads with an advocado cheese mousse which was lovely. For my starter I chose seared Atlantic scallops on a bed of squash with crispy onions, spinach and balsamic. They went down a treat and were full of flavour and cooked just right. My main affair was the Black Angus fillet steak with black truffle shavings. This was cooked medium, was huge and truly one of the most flavoursome and tender steaks I have ever eaten. Cooked to perfection and imported from Australia, chilled and not frozen. The desserts all sounded lovely but I was full at this point. The meal was rounded off by a complementary glass of Cognac of which you had a choice of brand, which was a nice touch. Only 5 tables were occupied but the service was impeccable and our waiter Sanjay, was fantastic. Knowledgeable on the food and wine and generally a very pleasant man to talk to. The prices of this restaurant may seem high but compared to what you pay for in the overpriced tavernas along Paphos harbour, it isn't. You are paying for exceptionally high quality, fresh ingredients presented well by a very attentive staff. The Russian owner has created a real gem amongst a sea of washed out establishments and the standards at Fresh are high. I will definitely return the next time I come back to Cyprus. If you are after a unique dining experience, romantic or not, Fresh will not dissapoint you.

1  Thank AaronP86
Manager2014, Owner at Fresh Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guests

I was thrilled to read you review this morning and really can't find the words to thank you enough for giving us the gift of recognition for our efforts.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

With loads of love

Victoria and team Fresh.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

After seeing the excellent reviews on here we decided to bear it in mind when looking for somewhere to eat whilst staying nearby overnight. We travelled to the bottom of Coral Bay strip and to our delight we found 'FRESH' an absolutely lovely, quiet, beautiful restaurant. We were welcomed by a pleasant waiter who showed us to our seats in a quiet court yard with a lovely ambience. There was a great selection of foods and drinks. We couldn't fault the lovely Mediterranean foods bursting with flavours. Our two waiters were beyond polite. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend this to friends and family alike. We had such a pleasurable experience. Price was average but for the food your served you cannot fault.. The quality is A*****.

Well done

Thank you for making a pleasurable evening.

1  Thank chazandgaz

Dear Guests

I thank you so much for your review. Receiving honest feed back from you, irrespective of the content, really gives us insight into the customer's experience and we appreciate you taking the time to do so. You are obviously discerning diners and we are happy that you appreciated our performance and want you to know that besides for keeping our ranking on TripAdvisor up, it more importantly gives us great strength.

Bubbly on me :)

With Lots of Love

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have eaten in various restaurants in and around Paphos and I can honestly say this was the worst for me. The service was terrible. When asking for Steak they only had the most expensive one out of three even though the restaurant had only been open for a few hours and only had another two tables in. We asked for Two different wines on there wine menu only to be told that they had ran out of them and to top it all I had to send my steak back twice because it was not cooked properly. I was appalled with this restaurant and the prices were shocking.. Also the outside was full of mosquito and the inside had no service or air-conditioning.

5  Thank rhonda1013
Manager2014, Owner at Fresh Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear Rhonda.

Please note that we had to let your daughter go on account of the fact that she was consuming alcohol while on duty and taking far too many smoke breaks. Since you were never here there seems to be no point in addressing your blackmailing attempt.

Regards