“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Visited here last night. Was recommended to us by various people. As we are critical of food, surroundings, quality and service A few reviews put us off a little but decided to give it a try. Honestly wonder if those bad reviewer's visited the same place we did. Immaculate. Staff service and value for money were fantastic. Food was outstanding. Best we have had all holiday. Owner Stravos mingles with customers which contributes more to the friendly and welcoming atmosphere. He also personally cooks selected dishes at table. Live music also best quality we have heard so far this holiday. Song selection good variations. We will definitely return. All in all a HIDDEN GEM. Well done Stavros!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This place serves great food from fine dining to simple dishes always cooked to perfection staff are attentive and the service great catered for my wheat intolerance without a prob , Stravros oversees the fine dining. With style and panache don't tell too many about this place!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Celebrated my birthday here this year with my sister. Our steaks were cooked at the table on beautiful copper pans over gas burners - if you order steak, this is generally how it is cooked! The service is exceptional. Portions are great. If you like a little fine dining, book your table in advance at the front of the restaurant. If you prefer more relaxed, then the tables to the rear are great too. Lovely place to go for a relaxing lunch or an exquisite evening meal.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Tuesday night is a curry night at Neos
The set meal is excellent - the curries are much tastier than the ones offered at the local indian restaurants
Would recommend this friendly and welcoming establishment

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Taken to Neos last night by some friends who live in Cyprus.. Felt a little apprehensive because of the "Sports Club" tag but its was miles away from anything I thought it would be.
Great food, and the red wine that we had or should I say two bottles was not only very reasonably priced but was very fruity and delicious. The staff were helpful and the owner Stavros cooking the chateaubriand at the table enhanced the joy and experience of the occassion.
So as much as I would like to keep this little joy of a resturant to myself, I suppose I must share it with you eaters out there so go and enjoy. oh by the way there was live music and dancing when were were there , brilliant.