TripAdvisor
Peyia
Post
Inbox
Search

“One of the best ( must visit)”
Review of Seriani Restaurant

Seriani Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 85 Restaurants in Peyia
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In over 15 years of visiting this place it has never once disappointed.

George runs a fantastic restaurant, the service is faultless and the food is very good.

Pig & chips is a must! You'll have a great meal here.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,515)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely restaurant great staff and food was lovely. Went for the traditional dips with bread to start with, a great success just enough, House white bottle of wine, it was lovely fruity and clean tasting with a little sparkle on the tounge. Main meal was meatballs homemade, with rice they were really nice, very light not heavy at all in a light tomato sauce, one of the nicest meals we had no dessert for me but my husband had the baklava’s one of his favourites and he wasn’t disappointed. Seating area for the smoking which is great as we are so used to people not smoking in restaurant nowadays. So that’s a real bonus for this restaurant well done

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service and staff was good and pleasant. But food was the worst we have had all week in Coral Bay Peyia.

Chips were slightly Under cooked and salads were good size but had not been drained properly of the water.

The sheftalia was not very good either compared to other restaurants I have had it from in the local area, didn’t seem freshly made more like it had been bought from supermarket.

Price was same compared to other restaurants but you get so much more for your money at the others and freshly made.

Would not recommend to others a lot better places to eat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited based on the excellent TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The food was amazing (and very generous portions too!) and the waitors were friendly and humerous. They were also very understanding of my peanut allergy, which enabled me to feel entirely at ease and enjoy the meal even more. Highly recommended - a must dine!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was tasty - (1) hot vegetarian dolmades (2) seafood tagliatelle (3) pork kebab and (4) grilled tuna. Service was friendly, all was good: this was a nice family evening out.

The problem came later. I absolutely can't demonstrate causality, but I can't think of any other explanation. The one of our group who had the tuna developed a severe hot red rash over their upper-body, so we had to go to a local medical centre (which was shut); long story short the rash/redness eventually went away. Dr Google suggests that this was all consistent with fish that's a little gone off/unrefrigerated - Paphos was hot, I can imagine that fish that's not kept chilled even for an hour will start to turn.

Like I say, I can't prove this, and I'm reluctant to malign the restaurant. And accidents do happen. Personally I'd steer clear of the fish (especially on a Sunday?), but that's just me.

I've rated it overall as Average, it could've been Very Good.